QuakWhale

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: ^6Quak ^5Whale

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:57290033

Banned by: 

Lunar Blade

Ban Reason: Targeting/Harrasment

Why should you be unbanned

I was never given a warning for "targeting and harrasment" nor did I think that was a rule since it wasnt present on the rule list and as someone else was doing it to me assumed it was fine when admins didnt do anything about it, if I was told to stop I would of but never was told to sorry mb first offence.

For about two full maps, you were constantly insulting Kirito, even going as far as to RDM him. There is only so much of you calling him names that he, or anyone should have to put up with. Harassment may not be specifically worded, but "Do not be toxic" and "Do not disrespect players or staff" are. Since you joined, you did nothing but disrespect him. As soon as you started RDMing him is when you sped up the ban. I shouldn't have to warn you to not be a dick, and not RDM. I was going to give you one last chance until you messaged admin chat, basically asking to slay him too just because you don't like him. 

I lowered your ban to 3 days, down from a week. Once you're back, I don't expect to see that kind of behavior again. 

Also you claim someone else was doing it to you. I'll be honest, I wasn't fully focused on the server last night. I was just there to be there while doing other things. But if anyone was attempting to harass you, I didn't see it. I never heard it in voice chat, when I looked I didn't see it in text chat, and you were RDMed maybe once bv that I can remember. As I said above, you were going at Kirito for just about two full map rotations or more. He didn't mind, but as you get progressively worse I do. If someone is genuinely. Being toxic towards you, then let the admins online know it's bothering you. Otherwise, we'll take care of it when it get's too far.