Azrael

Introduction

Hello! My name Is Azrael. My in-game name, however, Is !Twa_Night_Death_, so you don't get confused. I hope to have a wonderful time on the server again. I have played this server before, at least 10 months ago, but then I couldn't play CS:GO anymore, so I couldn't play GFL anymore. I never use my mic and always type In chat. :^_^:

QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEYHEYHEY!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. What servers do you usually play on GFL or in overall? Ah, it's okay about the microphone thing. I used to prefer typing especially since people talk over each other a lot. so typing is the best option :D

Info

If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication 

If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

Good at GFX Design or making Videos? Join either the GFX Team or Media Team. GFX Team leader is Qdogg and the Media Team Leader is anyone from the Board Directories; they're in charge of it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Azrael

I usually play on the Minigames server on GMOD, as I am most familiar with It. I will play other GFL servers If I feel like It. For now, however, I will play the Minigames to get used to GFL's system again. 

Edited by Azrael