Fluffy Goff

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Posted  Edited by Fluffy Goff

Name: Fluffy Goff

Steam ID (or steam profile link):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077838773/

Banned by: 

KeiraJJ

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned

I'm not saying i was wrongfully banned, because i shot a barrel as an inno and killed three people, i just wanted to apologize and want to say that GFL is the only server i play on on Garry's Mod. I know its only a week ban, but the server is one of my favorite past times, and I don't know what im going to do for a week without it. I would like to be unbanned, i wont make the same mistakes again because i understand it makes the game and server unenjoyable and i'm sorry that i pushed that on people as a member. 

Edited by Fluffy Goff

Hi @Fluffy Goff, I was the one that banned you. this had happened on sky scraper: you and 3 others were walking up the stairs and one was carrying a barrel, you shot it and it exploded, they had all reported you, one forgave and the other two didn't (someone else reported you but they weren't killed/damaged by you) so in conclusion you killed 3 innocents with an explosive barrel as an innocent, I went ahead and banned you for mass RDM, I'll go ahead and shorten the ban to 12 hours instead of the week since the one person forgave you, just try not to do this again. you've already waited about 6 hours so it's only about 6 more.

Achievements