Trigger

The Halo Franchise - What's your favorite game?

Halo Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Halo game?

• Halo: Combat Evolved / Halo: CEA
    • Halo 2 / Halo 2 Anniversary
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Wars
    • Halo 3: ODST
    • Halo: Reach
    • Halo 4
    • Halo 5: Guardians
    • Halo Wars 2
    • Garfield Kart

Posted  Edited by Trigger

What's your favorite Halo game?

If you have more than 1 (like me), it would probably be easier to put them on a scale.

1 - Halo 3

2 - Halo: Reach

3 - Halo 3: ODST

4 - Halo: Combat Evolved/ Halo: CEA

5 - Halo Wars

6 - Halo 2 / Halo 2 Anniversary

7 - Halo Wars 2 

8 - Halo 4

9 - Halo 5: Guardians

If you enjoyed Halo: Spartan Assault or Halo: Spartan Strike, well then there's going to be a problem.

Edited by Trigger

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements

Halo 1 and 2 hands down (for me) :) 

I'd probably choose Halo 2 if I had to choose between the two, though. The soundtracks on both games are GREAT as well (one of my favorites)!

Halo 3 was fun to play too. Though, Halo 1 and 2 were a big part of my early childhood.

EDIT

Also playing Halo 1 (Custom Edition) was super fun as well. You could install pretty awesome mods. I actually installed it again recently and got to around 3/4 into the campaign (with custom levels I downloaded from halomaps.org).

i almost voted reach just bc i have such good memories on it,,,

but halo 3 was really good too so i voted that one

i havent played any of the newer ones- are they any fun?

me.png

1. Halo Reach - It was the first ever game I've played with my friends. I remember one of us would bring an xbox or a TV and just play Halo Reach at one of our houses.

2. Halo 3: ODST - This game is by far my favorite. The atmosphere and setting of the game is completely different than it is it on the other Halo games. You're no longer that indestructible spartan that has to be careful with every move you make.

3. Halo 3 - Best for slayer in my opinion. It has the whole combat three triangle rule going on. Gun, Fist, Nade. (Also has the best story.)

4. Halo 2 - Just the modding and fun custom maps was great for me on this game.

5. Halo CE - I enjoyed the game a lot because it gave me that old feeling of playing old games. I may have been a baby when this game came out but I've always played old classic shooters growing up.

6. Halo Wars - I enjoy RTS games every now and then. Halo Wars is my third favorite RTS game.

7. Halo 4 - I didn't really feel that old Halo feeling. The graphics, environment, and story  just didn't feel right to me.

8. Halo 5 - Just a shitty game tbh. The story was dumb, advertisements and marketing were misleading, and the overall looks of the game was total ass. Hurts my eyes when I look at someone's armor.

9. Halo Wars 2 - Never played it so it's just down here.

I hope to play Halo with you all. It'll be fun!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements