Duck

Karma Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Duck

To start i have no life so i spend it all day on this game. To finish i rdmed 1 dude because he was mic spamming with a low quality mic and everyone was complaining so i just killed him so people could be at peace, and the other karma losses were over the several other rounds of killing rdmers false kosers etc etc.

STEAM_0:0:155447818

Edited by Duck

@Duck, I hate to do this because I personally like you and I love to make exceptions, but you've already had three bans rescinded from Karma Ban, and it hurts even more because you're really familiar with our system - you knew what was coming.  

PBUadRJ.png

Furthermore: Killing someone for mic spamming is not a good justification at all, and there clearly were better alternatives you chose to overlook; I have no idea what you wanted to do this the harder and more worse way.  We're just going to have to leave this one in place in hopes that you will take this in as a learning experience and really think about what you're doing next time instead of making another donkey move.

Please don't make another thread in regards to this.  You can shoot me a PM (or you could try another CA+) if you'd like to continue, but I'm considering this a handled case.  Thanks.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152