@Happy @Nunti 

Steam Name: Admiral Silver

In-game name: CC 3669 joy

Do you know the CW Lore?: yes

Do you know ULX?:yes

Current role/server rank?:Member

Time zone?: MT

Past Experience?Ive been a admin in a dark rp server

Why do you want to become Game Master?:I want to become a Gm so I can help the server and So I can host events

Why should I accept you?:You should accept me because I think I show signs of leadership

What would you do if someone killed an RP Character that you didn't want to die?: Well I would let it happen I cant do anything if someone dies even if it is my event

If an Admin commands you while you're running the event, what do you do?: I would listen to him unless it is something stupid 

If an admin/superadmin is goofing off or he not doing what you want him/her to do or he is doing something that you wont allow him/her to do and you tell them no or to stop but they don't listen to you. What do you do?: If it is my event I report it to a higher up and if it is not my event then I cant do anything but if it is on the ship and he/she is doing something bad I report it to the owner/higher ranking admin

Edited by admiral_silver
made a mistake

I think your a genuinely nice person but Im going to go with what I said on Crusher's app

Neutral because of low population and that we dont really need any gamemasters atm

Achievements

5 hours ago, RickGrimesTM said:

I think your a genuinely nice person but Im going to go with what I said on Crusher's app

Neutral because of low population and that we dont really need any gamemasters atm

so If you need game masters then crusher and me are on your list?

16 hours ago, admiral_silver said:

so If you need game masters then crusher and me are on your list?

If we ever get to a point where we need more gamemasters I might change my vote depending on how things go from here on.

Achievements