ToasterTeryy

ToasterTeryy

Name: ToasterTeryy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64210811

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma Low

Why you should be unbanned: I believe there was some glitch in the game or server, because I literally got on for 4 minutes and was banned for my karma being too low. I was a traitor, I let all of my teammates know that I was releasing the tnt minecart. I waited about 5 seconds until I used the T trap (to hopefully make sure I killed none of my t buddies), I released it, and to my surprise a T buddy of mine still died. Atleast that was the only one I knew about since he was the only one who reported me, even though it was his fault for not paying attention to voice chat. I don't believe I should be banned, but if you can't unban me due to it being by the server, I'm not gonna argue. However I have come to really enjoy playing on this server in the short time I have been on. I hope you can see why I shouldn't be banned.

Thank you,

ToasterTeryy

I took a look at your ban.  You have reasonably good history with us, so I was able to make an exception and lift the ban.  Please be more careful in the future and it never hurts to review our guidelines; also, if an admin is on, then they are able to reset your karma if they deem it appropriate.  You can shoot the admins a message in-game by typing the @ symbol into the team chat.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152