Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 301-400

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Welcome back! This was probably the hardest one to decide so far, specifically the enemy SCP and SCP item, but I managed to get my picks so without further ado let's begin.

Playable Enemy SCP:

SCP-354:

HP:354-1:400 354-2:750 354-3:300 354-4:550 354-6:100 354-14:650 354-15:325 354-16:400 354-18:250

Attack:354:20% 354-1:33% 354-2:25% 354-3:rapid 5% 354-4:34%, 50% for special 354-6:can use items and weapons 354-14:50% 354-15:35% 354-16:33% 354-18:20% per bullet, 66% per missile

SPEED:354-1:Fast 354-2:slow 354-3:moderate 354-4:very fast 354-6:Fast (human speed) 354-14:moderate 354-15:very fast 354-16:very fast 354-18:fast (017 speeds)

Abilities:SCP-354 is a red pool that will spawn one of 9 SCPS that the player can play as, whenever one dies they will respawn as a different or same entity (it will be random when they respawn), unless the gates to 354 are closed, which requires a level 5 keycard like 079, if 354 dies while the gate is closed, they die in general and can't respawn, if you fall into the pool it does rapid damage. Now for the randomly spawned entitie's abilities: 354-1 is a bat that can fly and attack others, 354-2 is a bear like creature that is a little slow but has more bullet resistance than other scps, 354-3 is a sphere that emits radiation that deals rapid damage to those who are too close, 354-4 is a reptilian that has a charge attack that does 50% damage enemies, 354-6 is a normal human male that can pick up items and weapons to help other SCPS with gate access and 914 and 500 etc. and shoot enemy players, 354-14 is a tentacle that can attack others by dragging them into the pool (probably through teleportation), inital hit from 354-14 does 50% damage, the rest will be damage from the pool, 354-15 is a ice cat that can leap and is very agile, each attack will stun a player for 1 second, but can't be stacked, 354-16 is a fire cat that is also agile, it does 33% damage plus a bit of burn damage, and 354-18 is the terminator... yea, it can go invisible for 5 seconds every 30 seconds, it has a special gun that will do 20% damage and right clicking will fire a missile that will do 66% a hit, it has a 25 second cooldown. A side note they can probably edit the maps to add a blood pool to them.

image.png.af0f1f41ac36119ae781c7f788b70797.png

Playable Friendly/Army SCP:

SCP-397:

HP:175

Attack:25% (50% per spear throw), can use healing items
SPEED:Fast (The speed of a normal human)

Abilities:SCP-397 is a chimpanzee that will spawn in with d class personal, she has a spear that can be used to stab enemies and throw the spear (like able, but honestly a spear acts exactly like how able uses his sword in the game, stab and throw), however, every 20 seconds she can make another spear and she can give it to a d class so they can have a spear, so the d class and 397 can use the spears to attack the mtf, at least until the d class are able to get guns, so it's good to prevent mtf from rushing to light or preventing them from camping the EZ armory, but overall it's good for early in the game, but it's still decent late game for the spear throw.

image.png.b86c8e4ff25e4f282714379da1a27584.png

SCP item:

SCP-314:

SCP-314 is a weapon that spawns in random locations in the facility, if anyone gets too close to it, the item will start attacking the player until death, however if someone slowly walks towards it, they can actually pick it up and can throw it in other areas to get others killed.

image.png.53b0587eb5c19827cb2c7b389dec4a3c.png

Joke SCP:

SCP-353:

HP:1,000

Attack:Varies

SPEED:Fast (normal human speed

Abilities:SCP-353 is a human called vector that contains multiple diseases within her. If she left clicks an enemy player, they will be inflicted with a disease that you will get from 1025, the diseases will have varying effects, she can stack the diseases by left clicking the person multiple times, the diseases will vary from bubonic plague to cardiac arrest, some will give bleed damage, some will be immediete death, some will stop players from running, some will reduce health, and only 1-2 can actually buff a player like 1025, this SCP will be a way to have 1025's ability be used more often and used for a more sinister purpose. (If the creators can, they should probably remove the buffing diseases in 353's moveset, but if they can't oh well)

image.thumb.png.887ee16a5d5380860755fdb678641707.png

And that is all of them! That was really hard to do this time around, it was even hard to determine if 354 should be the joke SCP or not, but I felt like it's too unique of an idea to make it a joke, but 353 is probably a more likely SCP to be implemented than 354 XD simply because 354 is such a big SCP. The only SCP I knew for sure was going to be in this post was 397, but the next post will be easier to make however because I already know what the SCP item, Playable enemy SCP, and Joke SCP will be. Anyways I hope you understand the difficulty I had to go through and don't criticize too much, see you tommorrow for SCPS 401-500!

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Here's my opinion on these:

SCP-354 sounds cool, but some of the SCPs spawned by it aren't interesting as the others. Some of them also share a special attribute of some sort with the current SCPs. The concept of this SCP is cool, but maybe only as a special round of sorts.

SCP-397 is just SCP-076-2 but it teams with humans and can use healing items. Not very interesting. Also, wasn't this rejected in Haxray's monthly suggestion feedback?

SCP-314 is decent, but it could lead to teamkill.

SCP-353 isn't really too interesting. Why would you potentially give someone you're trying to kill a benefit over you just by trying to attack them?

A bit difficult to read in some areas as well (namely SCP-354) and the suggestions themselves are varying in quality, but I do give you credit for trying to give out some ideas for SCPs.

Achievements

7 minutes ago, The1337Gh0st said:

SCP-354 sounds cool, but some of the SCPs spawned by it aren't interesting as the others. Some of them also share a special attribute of some sort with the current SCPs. The concept of this SCP is cool, but maybe only as a special round of sorts.

SCP-397 is just SCP-076-2 but it teams with humans and can use healing items. Not very interesting. Also, wasn't this rejected in Haxray's monthly suggestion feedback?

SCP-353 isn't really too interesting. Why would you potentially give someone you're trying to kill a benefit over you just by trying to attack them?

A bit difficult to read in some areas as well (namely SCP-354) and the suggestions themselves are varying in quality, but I do give you credit for trying to give out some ideas for SCPs.

alright to answer your opinions:

SCP-354:
Well I mean each one is different and one of them is literally a normal human I can't exactly do anything about it, also I originally had it be a map where the SCPS there are only 354 creatures.

SCP-397:

Yea I know but a spear is exactly like able's sword, where you poke and throw, that's literally the purpose of a spear so I can't do anything about that either, also it was rejected?

SCP-314:

Ah yea that's true, but it might not happen, we will just have to see if it's actually implemented in the game.

SCP-353:

Well I mean there's only one benefit that you can get and it's 150 health but another disease can give 75 HP, and you can do it multiple times so you can give them more than one disease, giving a better chance to kill them, at least that is better than 106's 1/8 chance for death in the pocket dimension and it's definitely better than 106's area 14 pocket dimension cuz you can't die there at full health.....

And I've gotten that complaint of difficult to read in the past before I changed the format, but I tried to improve it with the new format. And I know some might be better than others but I try my best to make the SCPS I suggest faithful to their entries to it's inevitable, but thank you for giving me credit for trying I try as hard as I can to give out some ideas.

17 minutes ago, The1337Gh0st said:

oh i almost forgot:

SCP-353:

Maybe they can make it to where they can remove the buffing disease for SCP-353, let me go edit it to say they could change that