Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 401-500+an extra SCP

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

It is now time for SCPS 401-500, this was an easy one to do because I had my ideas for Enemy SCP,SCP Item,and Joke SCP set, I had to find what would be a friendly/army SCP, but I managed to find an easy one to do. So without further ado let's begin! And I'm going to be changing it up a little bit to make it a little bit easier to read... hopefully.

Playable Enemy SCP:
SCP-469:

Health:1,250-1,750

Attack:25%+venom damage

Speed:moderate (around the speed of 2845)

Description:

SCP-469 is a many winged angel that has awoken to *data expunged* (basically can move around and cause havoc). She has an aura around her that, when too close, will inflict players with venom. This venom will slowly kill the player unless they have a SCP-500 (and potentially a med kit, not sure though you guys decide), but it won't only slowly kill the player, it will also slowly slow down the player giving her and other SCPS the chance to catch up to them due to the neurotoxins slowly paralyzing the player, like normal venom does. She can also attack others when using left click, it does 25% damage. She also has a passive ability where whenever she hears people using the voice chat, her aura will slowly get bigger the longer the voice chat is used, due to the wings getting bigger with sound in her entry on the wiki (This could be made possible because of 2521's ability in the past, but I'm pretty sure it would be difficult to code too).

image.thumb.png.773c83ff8c19ee10b35ea9810488c582.png

Playable Friendly/Army SCP:

SCP-411:

Health:50

Attack:can use items and weapons

Speed:Fast (speed of a normal human)

Description:

SCP-411 is an old man that will get younger overtime. This will apply to his health, it will start at 50, but overtime he gets more health, probably 25-50 each minute, he will rarely spawn in with TRO in game. SCP-411 can also predict future events from events that happen soon after to events that happen after many years. In game it will have him be able to see others from far distances (using either the S-NAV ability or tactical awareness gernade ability), this SCP can be good for TRO to be prepared for SCPS rushing to them at the beginning of the round or preventing D class from getting guns or sneaking past TRO.

image.png.0f32d7c891a96735fbd5aac4ebd372e2.png

SCP Item:

SCP-427:

Description:

SCP-427 is a locket that can heal others and make them stronger, but wear it for too long and they will become SCP-427-1. SCP-427 can either randomly spawn around the map or can be spawned when using a SCP-500 in 914 on the 'fine' setting. When it is equipped it will give the wearer a rapid gain in health, however if the health gets to over 500 (let me know if the limit should be lowered), the creators can make it to they can either instantly die or they will become....

SCP-427-1:

Health:1,500

Attack:60%

Speed:slow (the speed of 049 and 610)

Description:

SCP-427-1 is a blob of mass that is very aggressive to all players except SCPS. It will do 60% damage per hit, it is slow though. It has high bullet resistance to normal bullets, however fire damage and tau-5 guns will do a lot more damage compared to other SCPS.

image.png.64e2f9b75bea9a39138ac6aab91fbfa7.png

Joke SCP:

SCP-426:

Description:

I will be a one round item that can have other players throw toast upwards "popping them up" from my toaster, either that or it can be thrown at any angle, they can also pick up my toast and eat it.

image.png.e4161f7796940461201d01a017440200.png

Now yesterday I've seen that Haxray actually responded to some of my suggestions with a monthly suggestion feedback, and it gave me an idea to replace SCP-250 with something that would be even a better fit for the abilities I gave 250, and it is:

Extra:

SCP-247:

Health:500-1,000

Attack:30% (50% with special attack)

Speed:Very Fast (around the speed of able and john cena, maybe 607 too if that's too fast)

Description:

SCP-247 is a house cat that is actually a female bengal tiger but in the form of a small cat. Basically she can do anything a tiger can and has the same power of a tiger. Her special abilities will include:whenever you have your crosshair on a player, you get faster the longer it is there, and whenever the crosshair isn't on a player she will slowly get slower until she's at her normal speed. Her special ability is whenever she crouches for 0.5-1.5 seconds and uncrouch, she will pounce and be even faster than she was before, around the speed of 682 and 096's charge and during this state she will do 50% damage instead of 30%, it will last longer than 682's charge but it will last shorter than 096's charge, and it will be a 5-15 second cooldown until she can use it again. This is specifically because she does less damage in the state than 682, but more than 096.

image.png.88bb5818d9845351c98c17fac5e0ce70.png

And that is all of them 😄 I hope my changes to how I describe SCPS are easier to read than the previous posts, If not let me know, and let me know how to fix it. And I hope you guys like the suggestions today, haxray let me know if this was a much better version of SCP-247 than my previous post, also let me know if she needs a buff or nerf to the abilities I gave her! Later on in my series of SCP suggestions I will probably make a SCP-040 redesign on her being an enemy SCP because Haxray also said it would be better if she had a enemy SCP placement in breach. See you tomorrow for SCPS 501-600!

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King