Flops

Opinion : admins don't inherently deserve respect and the player disrespect rule is unfairly enforced.

15 hours ago, WarpedCakez said:

Counterpoint:

If admins didn't deserve any respect, then what is stopping people from following rules? Admins need to have some sort of respect or the entire server falls apart. If you wanna talk shit with an admin, then be prepared to deal with the consequence.

People don't follow rules because admins are respected, they do it either to avoid the consequences or because they don't wish to do something negative such as trolling.

9 hours ago, Flops said:

hello random, I think I have a pretty good idea of what admins go through on a daily fucking basis. Who the fuck are you and why are you patronizing me and ignoring every point I made? I'm saying that the rules (WHICH SHOULD BE THERE) are selectively enforced because of their inherent subjectivity and that admins don't really deserve respect based on their status as janitors anyways.

Well this is the last time I will be making a comment on this post, but I was talking about the admins muting for admin disrespect and like @JGuary551said the behind the behind the scenes stuff you do not see. Obviously though you did not see how I was correlating that all together. Also I am not trying to prove a point on anything, there are many sides to it. Finally answering in a very unprofessional way to me seems like you are just trying to start an argument with anyone you can, I would recommend responding in a more professional way but who I am to say anything. Anyways have a nice weekend!

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

Thanks all for the contributions, but I feel like we've gone a bit off topic. Thread was made to discuss the RULE, how it is enforced and whether admins deserve respect.

stop commenting about the way your own server enforces rules or some random ass opinions that we all agree with even though I love you guys (xd)

admins being positive people who make mistakes and do a thankless job is inarguable

yea

can we discuss the rule now? Ignore donchill and kak and keep the discussion away from them, I just used them as an example cause they brought the rule into mind (love them).

I think the rule is unfairly enforced and very subjective because admins can randomly decide what is disrespect with people they dont like, the same admins who, for the most part, likely won't mute a person not targeting them with harassment. 

once again I opine that we should apply rule to all cases, aka no disrespect, or in no cases and just abolish disrespect rule cuz it is dumb and allows admins to mute whoever tf they want (yes i know they are human)