JerryBomb

Free IT courses for a day only.

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

If you're interested in any of these topics, or others on Udemy, but don't feel like spending $200 on an online course, you can get it for free! These are only available for maybe a day or a little more, but if you're interested, grab these while you can. Valuable resouces. Good luck! 

https://www.udemy.com/course/web-development-masterclass-complete-certificate-course/?LSNPUBID=PPkX79%2Fc*b0&ranEAID=PPkX79%2Fc*b0&ranMID=39197&ranSiteID=PPkX79_c.b0-d2IxWBgN6k6AGygokabuXg&couponCode=8D5741C240C280ADE489

https://www.udemy.com/course/automate/?couponCode=APR2020FREE

https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-ethical-hacking/?couponCode=STAYINSIDEANDLEARN

Edit: Posted correct links. Sorry  for confusion.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I don't mean to hijack, but I'd like to share additional resources.

If you miss it or would like to continue while it's not free, then I recommend Professor Messer, which has free videos.

I've only explored one topic on EdX, but it was recommended to me by someone I consider very talented and they work for one of the big names.  I've also heard good things about Coursera and it's similar to EdX.  Classes are free on both site- you only pay if you want to get the certification documented.  I wouldn't recommend paying at all (you may see price tags despite it being free)...  people usually do this if they can get their company to reimburse them for it and then they tag it onto their social media like LinkedIn.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

6 hours ago, Joshy said:

I don't mean to hijack, but I'd like to share additional resources.

If you miss it or would like to continue while it's not free, then I recommend Professor Messer, which has free videos.

I've only explored one topic on EdX, but it was recommended to me by someone I consider very talented and they work for one of the big names.  I've also heard good things about Coursera and it's similar to EdX.  Classes are free on both site- you only pay if you want to get the certification documented.  I wouldn't recommend paying at all (you may see price tags despite it being free)...  people usually do this if they can get their company to reimburse them for it and then they tag it onto their social media like LinkedIn.

Yeah he does an amazing job, I watch him for compTIA A+, compTIA Network+, and compTIA Security+. He does an amazing job!

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin