SirChop

SirChop's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by SirChop - Edit Reason: adding to my reason

Steam Name(s): SirChop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46469

Admin that banned you: velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Because even though I was hitting nutty shots in an AWP map doesn't mean i should be banned. I've played CSS many years and CS:GO a couple more. I've never cheated, and don't intend to. Admin (velocity) sees a default skin and automatically alerts to an aimbot? I own a $ 300+ knife. I do believe that I was wrongfully banned and am willing to prove it.

- Also Supreme in MM. If that even means anything.

Edited by SirChop
adding to my reason

Okay. So Im not sure what you mean by "Admin (velocity) sees a default skin and automatically alerts to an aimbot?" Lol. Your skin had nothing to do with my suspicion. Basically i was alerted by another player that you had been on the server under a different name and you had a soft triggerbot (Very very expensive and hard to detect cheat). it really only comes into play at the point that you have someone in your sight and its much easier to flick to their head. At the point that I left and came back under a different name and profile picture you started hitting nasty flick headshots from across the map again. i watched throughout the rest of the map as you soared through the leaderboards. Orp was able to get some proof as well as what ill be providing here as well. once i receive that tonight, ill be posting it as well! Your comp rank doesnt prove anything especially not with a toggle cheat like soft triggerbot.

https://youtu.be/NXS0MP1Ch0U

If you can watch that and actually think i'm cheating is beyond me. The part where you said I was seen under a different alias is completely false. I only ever play on one account, and I'm only known by one name. Also, i'd like to know how to contact the owner of the server.

Cause if i'm going to get banned because someone recorded me playing the game and got an admin to consider it as "proof", i'm going to need someone with more common sense.

I genuinely play on the server cause of good ping and it stays populated. I apologize for my previous disrespect, just flustered as to how I can stay banned 4+ days due to a video of me poppin off. I would like to be allowed another chance, as i'm just trying to play on GFL clan servers, as a legit player, as I always have.

Posted  Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

What happened to my replies on this post? What the fuck?

Edit: you've deleted my posts on this topic for no real reason other than the fact that you guys can't admit you're in the wrong. I spent valuable time reviewing and writing to give a competent input on this situation just for you guys to delete it. That's so lame and honestly so petty. Shame on y'all for the 2nd time

Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

5 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

Actually, your posts were most likely hidden, as non-admins & those without direct knowledge of an event are not supposed to post in appeal threads.

I appreciate you taking the time to write back and letting me know. Not sure why they would silence me other than the fact they're wrong. I apologize if I've come off as rude. 

The reason why no one replied here is because the old manager, @Vauff has stepped down from his position and I am taking over for the time being.
I haven't looked into this because there's other things that had my attention.

yeah.gif

@HamOnWholeWheat IM going to go ahead and quote this because obviously youre not competent enough to read and comprehend what someone says.

"Actually, your posts were most likely hidden, as non-admins..."

You weren't silenced, none admins typically cannot comment on ban appeals. And for someone who has "Direct knowledge of this event" you didnt seem to be on the server when it took place. i also have screenshots of the current playbase during the event. I have never seen your username on the server nor had i seen SirChop on before. Im not sure if you two are on the server often and change your usernames periodically but to my knowledge, neither of you had been on the server during recent events. Im not sure what kind of relationship you and sirchop have but i wouldnt suggest coming onto a ban appeal and giving attitude when you dont have any idea how the forums work.

@SirChop As for you, you seemed to "Pop off" a lot more when i changed my name and profile pic and toggled my admin off. Kinda weird.

Thanks for replying almost a week later. For one, correlation does not equal causation, and two, I’ve never payed attention to who’s on and who’s not. At this point, I’ve got the slightest feeling you’re just a minor throwing shit on top of the “evidence” pile to cover up your poor admin skills. As a legitimate player I should not be banned as long as I have been, nor been banned in the first place. No questions were asked, no conversation was exchanged, just a snap of your finger and I’m gone. I’m genuinely disgusted by your disrespect.

Posted  Edited by HamOnWholeWheat
14 hours ago, Velocityy said:

@HamOnWholeWheat IM going to go ahead and quote this because obviously youre not competent enough to read and comprehend what someone says.

"Actually, your posts were most likely hidden, as non-admins..."

You weren't silenced, none admins typically cannot comment on ban appeals. And for someone who has "Direct knowledge of this event" you didnt seem to be on the server when it took place. i also have screenshots of the current playbase during the event. I have never seen your username on the server nor had i seen SirChop on before. Im not sure if you two are on the server often and change your usernames periodically but to my knowledge, neither of you had been on the server during recent events. Im not sure what kind of relationship you and sirchop have but i wouldnt suggest coming onto a ban appeal and giving attitude when you dont have any idea how the forums work.

@SirChop As for you, you seemed to "Pop off" a lot more when i changed my name and profile pic and toggled my admin off. Kinda weird.

I know my posts were hidden and I acknowledged that. Did you not read that part? Sounds like you have an attitude problem

Edit: I don't know sir chop I'm just fighting for what's right

Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

@HamOnWholeWheat obviously by saying " Not sure why they would silence me other than the fact they're wrong" you didnt acknowledge anything. I dont have much patience for lip towards my manager, so pardon my attitude. So im guessing youre just ignoring the fact that youre not supposed to be commenting on ban appeals. thats cute.

@SirChop Your opinion on my admin skills are irrelevant to me bud. Im doing my job by making sure the server doesnt have to deal with toxicity / hackers. You seem to be pretty upset about whats happened considering youve resulted to name calling (How old are you? xD) also, do you expect an administrator to contact you personally and ask you whether youre hacking or not? if so, youre not as smart as you think you are 🤷‍♂️

My toxicity was created from the false accusations and disrespect on your behalf. Imagine you're a legitimate player during a world-wide quarantine and you're just trying to play on a high populated, low ping server. Then you get banned because you're better than everyone else and you stay banned for a week and counting. Tell me how you wouldn't be frustrated in the slightest?

Hello, @SirChop.
We have made a vote between the admins and landed on the conclusion that perhaps the ban was a bit too swift.
Mistakes happen and although there is nothing wrong with that, after all, we're only human, the way this topic got heated should have never happened.
Nonetheless, you have been unbanned.

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to message me either on the forums or through discord (my dm's are open - Leks#0001).

Thanks

yeah.gif