Aqqle

Aqqle's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Aqqle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155867423

Admin that banned you: Lemillion

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I have no idea why I was banned, there is no reason in the source bans, and I was afk and when I came back I was banned, so I dont know why I was banned in the first place

Umm I was there when it happened.

You were not AFK. you were on top of the tower with two of your steam friends shooting anyone who comes up

Reason for ban : Teaming & Ghosting 

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements

I remember the reason you were banned now, ( No idea why it didn't show up on source, I just updated the reason now) You and 2 other friends all innos sat on top of tower Blasting everyone that came up and You didn't kill them and you helped them and killed innos as well. Your ban is 1 month since you have a prev 1 week ban within a year on sourcebans. I strongly request this Appeal be DENIED. 

You knew full well what you were doing and do not deserve to have your ban reduced or lifted. 

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

12 minutes ago, Lemillion said:

I remember the reason you were banned now, ( No idea why it didn't show up on source, I just updated the reason now) You and 2 other friends all innos sat on top of tower Blasting everyone that came up and You didn't kill them and you helped them and killed innos as well. Your ban is 1 month since you have a prev 1 week ban within a year on sourcebans. I strongly request this Appeal be DENIED. 

You knew full well what you were doing and do not deserve to have your ban reduced or lifted. 

wait they were innos? after the round ended they told me they were traitors, which is why i didnt think anything of it

2 minutes ago, Aqqle said:

wait they were innos? after the round ended they told me they were traitors, which is why i didnt think anything of it

You just admitted to ghosting in your ban appeal...

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

1 hour ago, Aqqle said:

If they told that they were traitors and you are watching them kill other people, why did you not do anything? it's even in our rules 

Rule Not killing someone when they commit traitorous act when you should is considered cheating/ghosting.

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements