ToastyyToastt

ToastyyToastt's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: ToastyyToastt

My SteamID: 76561198399277224

Reason: Literally no reason

Admin: Not sure

Why this should be revoked:

I literally haven't even joined the server yet, I just got a message saying i was banned before i could even join for the first time. Please help

Its because you have an ongoing ban on another one of our servers right now, TTT to be exact for MassRDM. How it works is when you get banned on one of our servers you get banned on all of our servers, your ban will expire May 31st, 2020. 

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

Hi there Im the admin that banned you, Here is your ban, https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0%3A0%3A219505748&Submit=Search 

You may re call logging onto our ttt mc server this sunday where you picked up a weapon and just started blasting the skulls off 3 Innocent People for no apparent reason. This is mass rdm and your ban is 1 week long You wont be able to log onto any other GFL sever until it is over. If you want to play on any of our servers I heavily advise you to follow the rules on each one so you dont get in trouble next time. I request this appeal be denied since I recall it was blatant mass rdm . Thank you for appealing. 

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch - Edit Reason: More Reasoning

I shall be taking Lemillion's word and denying your appeal

If you didn't know how to play, take a look at the rules!

Have a nice day!

Ban Appeal Denied

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch
More Reasoning