TrueGray

TrueGray's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): TrueGray

SteamID: sparkeyshot

Admin that banned you: Soulee

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): one week ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because It was completely unfair and a clear abuse of administrative power. They banned me because I was "teaming" with a friend, however the friend in the game, "Garry's mod" was a traitor that round, and killed her. then I was banned....for what? He killed me too....I didn't do anything, but get killed then banned. I don't understand. 

I banned you for teaming with your friend because you watch your friend killed me right in front of you and you didn't bother killing nor shooting him or kosing him at all. I gave you time before I banned you and you still didn't do it. So therefore I banned you for it. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I wasn't teaming with him. He literally killed me right after. Have you even considered the possibility that I didn't see who killed you? there were multiple people around you as well when you died, yet im sure they were not punished due to the fact that it was convenient for you. I haven't played Garry's mod in a while and I was just figuring out the controls and slowly remembering how to play as well... You could at least give a warning that I'm going to get punished for "teaming" instead of swinging the ban hammer around. 

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
19 hours ago, TrueGray said:

I wasn't teaming with him. He literally killed me right after. Have you even considered the possibility that I didn't see who killed you? there were multiple people around you as well when you died, yet im sure they were not punished due to the fact that it was convenient for you. I haven't played Garry's mod in a while and I was just figuring out the controls and slowly remembering how to play as well... You could at least give a warning that I'm going to get punished for "teaming" instead of swinging the ban hammer around. 

That's not how it works here. There are no warnings for "teaming". If you'd read the MOTD you would see.

Edit: It appears the Admin showed proof in a Staff only channel on Discord. Here it is: 

Rebanning.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member