zekiddgaming

zekiddgaming's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): zekiddgaming

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZeKiddGaming/

Admin that banned you: Bae

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Banned for a week

Why should you be unbanned?

I was wrongfully banned due to bias hate towards me. This admin has shown abuse of power despite being told in-game that what she is doing is wrong. She did a gag round despite asking people to vote on it and everyone voted no, yet she still did it. Another example was a player named "TrueGray" and while I was in-game with him. He was shot because he walked out of the minecraft lighthouse tower onto an unidentified body and she shot him on sight but when he did the same, it was a problem. As for me, I was a traitor on the round I got banned. I seen her standing still and no one was looking, so as a traitor. I'm obviously going to kill you. I then shot up more people and even killed my friend "TrueGray" He wasn't on my team, nor did he know I was traitor. She just assumed I was helping him because I killed her, yet I wasn't asked why I killed her nor was given any prior warnings. She just straight banned me. I killed a total of 5 different people that round before they found out I was the traitor and killed me. Soon after, I was banned before the round even finished. If I was "teaming with my friend" he wouldn't be the second person I kill. She didn't even realize I killed him because she was already determined that we were helping each other. I think this was a show of admin abuse and biased behaviors despite having no prior evidence nor warnings given to the person being banned.

I banned you and your friend for teaming after you killed me right in front of him and he did nothing. He was innocent and you were traitor.  I gave a lot of time for him to kill you and he didn't bother killing you at all.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

He was literally killed right after you. If there is a timestamp of death. I wish for this to be shown. Also you should also ban the people who were around you when I killed you and ran into the lighthouse. Literally none of them did anything either but you single out us? I'm confused. Explain to me how many people you seen around you before I executed you. The one next to you is TrueGray but apparently he didn't even realized you died and these other people didn't either......yet again...you single us out. How ironic

Screenshot_(36).png

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Edit: It appears the Admin showed proof in a Staff only channel on Discord. Here it is: 

Rebanning.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member