Crusader

Problem with some Trolls

Hy, today i ask Snowy what I can do against trolls, and he gives me the advice to post it here inside the Community. There is just one guy i really have to Report because he destroys the ze community his Name is Tiziana Cantone  He Plays often in the night between 18:00-24:00. He gives the whole time wrong commands as Zombie nobdy slay and all listen because he has a good Headset he always give wrong commands as human or Zombie he just griefing the whole time and try to edge in every round.

I like your Server

M.F.G Daniel (in game Crusader) from Germany

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

I didn't say post here :/. I asked you to add one of the managers or admin (on steam) and send them a PM regarding the troll players.

Edited by xSnowyAngel

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2016 at 0:19 PM, Soad said:

Glad somebody had the balls to bring this up publicly, need more of this. In future make sure you single these types of players out on the server so others can back you up, them types need to be weeded out. The same applies to them deliberate zombie inflaters who may try to make it look accidental if they are repeat offenders. *Cast a watchful eye* I could name about 30 players who do this on the sly over both games and they tend to ruin every round.

It's just the poor management played in hand, and the admins who were promoted over night and who have forgotten why they are put in that position. 

21 hours ago, Metalkore said:

It's just the poor management played in hand, and the admins who were promoted over night and who have forgotten why they are put in that position. 

Wut happen with jelly :lenny: haven't seen jelly for months

Posted  Edited by Metalkore
Just now, DarkHeroz said:

Wut happen with jelly :lenny: haven't seen jelly for months

Jelly passed away due to heart complications.

Edited by Metalkore