YannyOrLaurel214

Plans After School ?

Hey guys, I'm currently a senior in high school and I've thought a lot about my future. First most, I hope to enlist in the navy and join the Nuclear Power Program. What do you guys plan to do once you get out of school/what is your career now if you're already done with schooling ?

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif

2 minutes ago, Parrot said:

Probably just gonna drink a ton of bleach tbh. 

But really, I plan on going into psychotherapy. Always interested me and have been dealing with topics related to that all my life. 

I don't think I could ever have the patience for that, honestly. Not to discredit that profession by any means

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif

Just now, Space_Nigga said:

I don't think I could ever have the patience for that, honestly. Not to discredit that profession by any means

I've always loved trying to help people (in real life) with their problems. I have a big fascination with the way people think and why some of them feel the way they do. And why some seek some things that others don't. 

1 minute ago, Parrot said:

I've always loved trying to help people (in real life) with their problems. I have a big fascination with the way people think and why some of them feel the way they do. And why some seek some things that others don't. 

Psychology is a great field of study. Have you had any interesting cases ?

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif

Just now, bballallan said:

Im a finance major in college, and just got my loan originators license, still in studying phase if your good with numbers you can make some good monies XD

That's pretty cool ! I was never the strongest in math lmao

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif

8 minutes ago, Scoobers said:

Well after school I plan on heading off to college to study more into my current career I have while in high school being cyber security, after that I really would just continue with my current job.

I heard people in cyber security get paid big time

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif

After this year I plan on moving to Seattle for college. I plan on going into either Web Design or Computer Science. After College I guess get an internship somewhere.

Cringe

Just now, Z1galord said:

After this year I plan on moving to Seattle for college. I plan on going into either Web Design or Computer Science. After College I guess get an internship somewhere.

Both of those are really good careers, it's really cool to know your way around computers and know how to design. Do you have any work so far ?

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif

1 minute ago, Space_Nigga said:

Both of those are really good careers, it's really cool to know your way around computers and know how to design. Do you have any work so far ?

I currently work on an internship for a local company and even as an intern I get paid really nicely.

image.jpeg

Just now, Space_Nigga said:

That's good. Have you had anyone try to hack into your database ?

I work to help companies around my area stay protected I think my companies firewall has stopped any hack attempts since I've been in the job.

image.jpeg

I've still not completely decided. I'm a sophomore in high school. I do, however, have a couple choices. I was thinking that I would go into the performing arts, since I really enjoyed that kind of stuff. I have no idea what for sure yet. I'm looking at drumming and acting. If I don't decide on the performing arts, then I thought that I could become a motorcycle mechanic. That isn't just random either. My father owns a motorcycle shop called Custom Power Sports and I thought I could be sort of like him and work on things that I love. (I love riding dirt bikes and four-wheelers.) xD

It's a family owned business though, so I could always fall back on that.

3 hours ago, PastelKitty said:

I've still not completely decided. I'm a sophomore in high school. I do, however, have a couple choices. I was thinking that I would go into the performing arts, since I really enjoyed that kind of stuff. I have no idea what for sure yet. I'm looking at drumming and acting. If I don't decide on the performing arts, then I thought that I could become a motorcycle mechanic. That isn't just random either. My father owns a motorcycle shop called Custom Power Sports and I thought I could be sort of like him and work on things that I love. (I love riding dirt bikes and four-wheelers.) xD

It's a family owned business though, so I could always fall back on that.

I play the drums too, as well as the violin. And working with your hands is pretty cool, though I could never do it lmao

Kek_424afa_6058714.gif