hiimhamsu

hiimhamsu's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): dont google kekma.ga (Reason why I was banned), Poggers  (Current)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54316016

Admin that banned you: Roger Gunshot (Mute), EnderAsteroid (Server)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute (Permanent), Server (Permanent)

Why should you be unbanned?

Was not aware that you would be permanently ban instantaneously for baiting gore website through nickname. I apologize for such, but was surprised to be hit with a permanent mute first for my nickname without warning at all. Was told to change my nickname for such after receiving the mute ban, but changed my name twice and nothing had changed. As such I changed my nickname back to the original (gore website bait) and was permanently server banned instantaneously. I was hoping that there was at least a warning given to me to change my nickname before executing such harsh consequences. As I had played before with such nickname and another admin (whose nickname I have forgotten), just used a command which changed my nickname to something safe (it was "google facebook.com") and that was all. 

Thank you.

Permanent for advertising other communites, illegal content/websites or hacks.

You were already warned and muted by Roger for not changing your name. After Roger left, you changed your name back so I banned you for that.  

Achievements

Okay, so a permanent mute is a warning. Was hoping it would be removed after I changed my name twice but it wasn't the case. If so, I rest my case, if nothing can be changed. 

P.S: Thank you to the kind admin who didn't punish me.

Thank you.

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.png.08ae93674ec59c758e5ee8abb87cef80.png

I actually bit the bullet on this and looked at it on an incognito tab on my phone, and it was absolutely disgusting. You very clearly knew what you were doing with that name, and then to tell people to google it is just icing on the cake. Ender told me you that you had changed your name back after I left, and you admitted to doing so in this appeal, which shows to me that you did not give a single damn. I permamuted you for it, even though I should've permabanned in the first place as per the !motd screenshot found below:

image.png.4a7767ad702a880886421d081e31e7e6.png

There should not need to be warnings issued for you to NOT "bait" people into going to gore sites. That should be common sense.

For these reasons, I am going to deny this ban appeal.

Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity