AGuardian

AGuardian's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by AGuardian

Steam Name(s): [Square Nipples 9 (at the time)] Guardian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215223830

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I joined the server as a part of a joke with a few friends one day and just surfed and occasionally said something or another about square nipples after my friend told me about some sort of joke with someone who played on gfl that it related to.  I asked a few times and got muted so I stopped saying anything about it and just surfed before being banned in what I was told by Dini to be a 1 day to which i was fine with because my actions may have made it hectic for the admins so i than tried coming back to the server a few days later with my regular name in order to play normally when i got the message "you have been banned ... check the sourcebans page". I than went on the bans page to find that I was perma banned for reason "Sneaks" which was weird seeing as yes I had gone on sneaks prior to the ban on GFL but i was not an active member of their community and i'm still not I was there only because a friend told me to join and when i spoke with dini he was very understanding and we had a conversation about it saying something along the lines of " you will be ok just dont do that again." to which i agreed not to and i just wanted to play on the community.  If i am unbanned i will uphold the agreement that i made with dini and just be a on/off player within the community.

Edited by AGuardian

Hi. We don't ban people for being a part of Sneaks, or any other community for that matter. The reason you and a handful more people got banned was because this was more of a raid than it was a funny joke. The people that were in on it either spammed something along the lines of "fuck GFL" and/or "Join Sneaks" or spamming the n-word. We also have a clip of the people involved planning this ahead of time on one of their servers, something you were a part of. 

These were the people that got banned. 

STEAM_1:1:28482560 -Square Nipples 92, AKA Zodiac. 
STEAM_1:1:215223830 - Square Nipples 9, AKA Guardian. 
STEAM_1:0:448828164 - ᵐʳ ᶜʰᵉᵉˢᵉ ᵐᵃⁿ
STEAM_1:1:120959905 - JOIN SNEAK FUCK GFL, AKA Registered Sex Offender.
STEAM_1:1:179418703 -  FUCK GFL JOIN SNEAK, AKA Lucky ツ.

Given how deliberate and stupid this whole situation was, we have decided that none of these people including yourself will be getting unbanned.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)