Abs0lutely N0thing

Abs0lutely N0thing's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Abs0lutely N0thing

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:527312375

Admin that banned you: Beter Griffin

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban (1 week)

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for 1 week due to me shooting off the heal on tilex ultimate boss fight. I do have to admit that I was indeed intentionally shooting one of the heals (that was dropped onto the floor from someone who died) off of the map for fun (that one heal that was shot off by me was probably caught in a crossfire too, e.g. it was also shot by others besides me but I was caught doing so), causing the team to have 2 heals left instead of 3 on the 1st try of the boss fight but I thought that it is probably winnable with 2 heals but of course it is going to be so much harder as compared to having 3 heals, and the team eventually lost to the boss fight. On the 2nd try of the boss fight however, the team managed to beat it and win with 3 heals so I assumed that they probably would have won on the 1st try if they have 3 heals left (if one of the heals was not shot off by me). Hence, I am partly responsible for the team's loss on the 1st try of the boss fight due to me griefing by shooting off one of the heals. I know that griefing is still griefing and is considered breaking the server rules regardless of the reasons for it (and no excuses should be accepted too), so I would gladly accept my punishment. Based on the history of all my previous bans, a 1 week ban sounds reasonable to me. To anyone (including the admins) who is frustrated by my wrongdoings, please accept my sincere apology. I do of course hope to get my 1 week ban reduced to 3 days maybe (I know that admins have the final say), considering that this was my 2nd griefing ban (my 1st griefing ban was delaying round as human which isn't related to nom trolling), and I do know that the duration of the punishments stack up regardless of the type of offences (e.g. non trolling, griefing etc). Nonetheless, I seek for the admin's understandings. Thank you for reading my ban appeal once again. *Fingers crossed*