Rhysin_

Joe With The Numbers Says Farewell to TTT MC 24/7

Guest SkydivingSquid

@Joe with the numbers 2020 claims yet another victim. I have to agree with just about everything you said though. I hope to see you back in the future. I've taken an extended hiatus as well. College is kicking my ass and because I am in the Navy's college program, I have no choice, but to excel. They want a 3.75... -_- Which is hard to maintain with a family. Either way. Hope you get your head on straight and can find some inner peace. TTT MC once was a place where everyone got along and came to escape the drama of the real world, but lately it's been more of a source of drama that drives people away. Hopefully that changes in the future. Thank's for the shout out, bub. Take care of yourself. Hit me up on discord if you ever need anything. 

Posted  Edited by Buzzz

This person is one of the people who I will miss the most all in all you are still my favourite trial this is really gonna hurt :( but I will wish you the best in life actually! The best. Take care my friend ❤️

Edited by Buzzz

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements

all i have to say is...rip.

RIPJOE.png.c9139d0242a1b083f10066667a6a9e61.png

In all honesty, you haven't been here that long. You were one of the best people I met in my time in GFL. You became my friend very quickly after you joined, and most of my friends just change their name a lot and I forget who they are
(:omegalul:), but you kept being my friend and sometimes we played together on mc, even after I got demoted. It is sad to see you go, hopefully I can keep seeing you on anarchy. Honestly MC seems to be heading downwards currently, and I don't think I really noticed but I have been drifting away from it too, probably because of my mental health also. I am probably going to take a break from it for a while too. Ok, I don't want this to be too long so I'll leave it there. Hope you come back to MC soon, and I hope Jinzu and Loke can make it better. (thx for reading bye)

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

I just wanted to say you had to of been one of the best admins that has ever been on this server (or at least for i've seen) I'd wish you would stay but your mental health is definitly more important and i do agree that there are a lot of immature admins and completely understand why youre leaving ❤️

Enchantment table.PNG

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 4:50 PM, Arson With The Numbers said:

@Stifle - Hah trial

Ahaha f*ck you Joe. </3 :omegalul: 

(All jokes aside, I'm SO sorry for this late reply. I haven't been active for like 2 months because school just gets in the way of literally everything. Literally just hopped on to see what's up and I see this. ;-; I'm also very concerned for your mental health, so please get help and take care of yourself my dude.) I'll miss you a lot. 

@LawMyl Also, wtf am I looking at? What is this, you being Sid from Toy Story for Spooktober this year? ahaha