Rhysin_

Joe With The Numbers Says Farewell to TTT MC 24/7

I really enjoyed TTT MC 24/7 and being admin for a bit, however there are several reasons I'm resigning from the server specifically.
The thing that made me resign in the end was mental health issues and a dm from Loke. Im currently not in a good place and moderating the server right now is just making that worse. I do want to come back to the server at some point.

However that was just what pushed me off the edge of resignation.
There are several issues in the server, staff wise and community wise, that made me want to resign.
For community it's just a general distaste for it. the regulars are drowned in a bunch of randoms and new players from old servers that shut down and new regulars have like a 50/50 chance of being a decent member of the community.
Other than the community, the staff itself deters me from the community. The general immaturity of many members of the staff and how they respond to things. General issues with the staff and how things are handled. The immaturity in the discord in response to the "Should retard be banned" topic from mostly our staff and people in the staff members involved's friend group.
But the biggest problem with the staff is one of the Server Managers, Jinzu. I'm not going to get into why I disapprove of him too much, because that could cause unneeded drama, but the gist of it is general immaturity, entitled actions, and toxicity towards the community. I do think he can be a good SM, I just don't think he currently is. However, opinions are opinions. (the only reason this was the biggest problem is because he is a SM, there were other staff about on par with him)

The general being an admin part was fine, It was just the change in the community and the current staff situation that was hard on me. Mainly the current staff. Anarchy is fine and EC I just got and seems like it won't drag on my current mental health issues the same way TTT MC does.

I talked a lot about the bad stuff, which makes the server seem worse than it is. It's not all bad, I genuinely loved the server before recent events soiled it for me. Most of my free time was spent on the server and I wish I was in a good mental space to continue helping the server. When I get better, I'll definitely come back and re-apply when i get enough activity and determine I'd want to be admin again. It sucks making this resignation, but I'll definitely be back to the server at some point and I will be on discord and such. I just currently can't handle the server. I'll still be getting on the other ttt servers and might get on ttt mc rarely since i wont have to deal with admin stuff anymore (Anarchy is fine I can still do admin stuff there).

There were some great people in the community and staff still despite all the things that were bad.  
@Buzzz - Bestmin 2020. Great dude chill <3
@Beaker - Bestmin as well. Great dude and seems to keep the community in mind
@Bae - Good admin, chilll, ye
@TimeForYouToGetAWatch - Why'd you have to leave admin cri
@loucop - ^
@Muse - ^^
@dipper_43 - Cool dude, generally more mature than the other admins despite being on the younger side
@Burriss75 - Troll :) Can't kill me anymore
@iLoveNapalm - One of the coolest members
@Chris Patstone - Chris is cool, what can i say
@Pyros - Pyros is a great DL and going a great job ^^ hope everthing is going well.
@Stifle - Hah trial
@Jesse Is Jiving - Take a break jfc
@Lemillion - You may have not +1'd my Admin app here, however you take important things into account and were a good admin here when you were one
@HowIRageotic - Get admin
@attrition - ^
@Loke -  In my opinion, a pretty decent sm. Though I do wish you did more than the dev stuff.
@Jinzu - While currently I very much do not approve of your SM style, I think you can be a pretty decent SM if you drop the immaturity. You're smart and know how things work. You also keep a close eye on the server cpu usage which seems to be good so you can learn what makes it crash. You also responded to my suggestions to the MOTD well, even though I was being a bit aggressive, which shows that you know how to be mature. It's just your general immaturity  and toxicity that gets in your way of being a great SM. I do think you can be a good SM, just currently you aren't in my opinion.
@SkydivingSquid - Was one of the server managers when i first started playing on this server. Cool dude in my opinion
@MilkMan - Was one of the server managers when I first started playing on the server. Cool dude even though I talked to him like once lol.
@LawMyl - I will come back just to kill you at some point
I'm tired of typing so im just gonna pong some more people i think are chill but not type an explanation
@Elpida- @HaniUyu @Roger Gunshot @Amelia @Hanako @babe @ArtVandelay1998 @Vendivir @chazzer @MuscularVikingMan(Almost didn't put you cause your username isn't Dutch on the forums) @Neon Cat (it stopped letting me @ people) PapiJesu MRJIHAD Toothless williampickthal13 and more

I think that's enough people ponged lol. So yeah this is sad lol.
I may not have been the best admin, but I existed.
Farewell, and I wish good things for everyone. ANd ill just talk to yall on discord lol

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

>take a break jfc

Hey, I took a day break today ):<

All jokes aside, you'll be missed man. Ive had a glimpse into your issues, and all I can say is you're doing great.

Just know that we'll always be here for you if you need someone to talk to, even if you just want deaf ears, my DMs are always open.

I'm glad you can have the courage to be so honest to yourself and this community. I've always loved your honesty, your ability to speak your mind and take direct action always amazed me.

I'll miss you, I may just have to learn anarchy's rules to see you sometime ❤️

All the best, Jessica W

RosaSignature1.thumb.png.b6809595ab04786c0ec6f011b9d1f862.png

Even though I'm not a regular on MC, I'm still sad to see you go ;-;
You were one of the best admins and always made the server a more enjoyable place!

I'm glad to hear you'll be sticking around on the discord 😄
Hopefully I'll see you when operation populate anarchy part 2 is a go!

Posted  Edited by LawMyl

Kill me you goddamn coward. Fight me 1v1 9PM EST you finna get clapped
Crowbars only
No Cheating if you do you a big wuss

EfM-mcPVAAMuAGs.jpg.a9177761e179f029465ed94b24e0bf8f.jpg
^^^^
BTW THAT BABY IS U

Love you hope you do better.

Edited by LawMyl

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Man I really feel you on the mental health stuff not mixing well with online distractions. 

I know I haven't really spoken to you much or even known you that long, and though I'm sad to see you leave the MC staff team I'm glad you're focusing on your mental health.

I wish you the best joe-numbers 😄 

ill harass u if i see u in discord

Hope you’ll come back to us joe 😕 I wish you well on whatever you need to do with your life 

Posted  Edited by KursKura

ok, not epic in the slightest. You tagged the new trials and dutch, and didnt even tag me. Not very epic

But take the time off man, always welcomed back 

Edited by KursKura

10 minutes ago, MooTheCow said:

Didn't get tagged :feelsbadman:

See ya man... which will be in like a couple of minutes since you're still on discord :hahayes:

I forgot to tag a lot of people lmao but it stopped letting me tag people ;-;

Made by @Clavers

Here's some advice since you're on your way to adulthood.

If you have a problem, it's best if you confront the person first before anything else. I know you're having mental health issues, but that's not an excuse to stir up random drama and send passive-aggressive posts on a public forum. :omegalul:

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Duck.

Sorry Joe, didn't expect people to ruin your post like that. I'll delete my previous post.

Good luck with your mental health struggles man

Edited by Duck.

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Jinzu said:

Here's some advice since you're on your way to adulthood.

If you have a problem, it's best if you confront the person first before anything else. I know you're having mental health issues, but that's not an excuse to stir up random drama and send passive-aggressive posts on a public forum. :omegalul:

Ok, I was gonna drop it but then the problem himself decides to but in. 
Look dude, your response to any real criticism is essentially "k lol" unless it comes from someone higher up in the ranks than you. Deny it all you want idgaf
So, knowing how people work, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere bringing it to you.
I wasn't stirring up drama by pointing out a problem, people who decided to instigate (kinda duck, though he was right, and edge)  were the ones who stirred up this drama, it could have just been left at the post could it not have. 
Also like you're one to talk about passive-agressiveness 
Seriously, just drop it and be mature. No need to drag useless bs out like this on a post of resignation. 

Made by @Clavers