Charms

3 Things we all can do better.

You know. We got a great community, its not bad, its not horrible by any means. But like every player base, there can be issues from time to time. So let me kind of point these out.

1. Please do not rule bend. Some things dont need to be told on a MOTD, some things are just common sense. Example: Don't be racist and then proceed to be toxic when your caught for it. GFL had a massive issue earlier this year with racism being allowed. And when we cracked down on this, suddenly we were snowflakes? News flash, racism has never been okay, so stop with it.

2. Use the forums more please. If you don't like a specific player, please do not drag everyone else into it. Or if you don't like the way something on the server is, do not sit there and trash talk people who spend alot of time trying to make the server better. Got a suggestion? make it. 

3. Do not mini mod. If you see something wrong or a bad player, report them to us. :) Also do not abuse staff chat when you dont get your way, if you think a admin situation could of gone better, report it. It's annoying when a player gets in trouble, and then spams admin chat with stupid insults, your just making it worse. We got a discord and forums to report it.

NOTE: PLEASE know that i got on forums and kinda made this as a thing we can think on from time, It's not serious issues that will ruin the server, but its just a idea. Im not here to disrespect anyone. We all gucci. Thanks

first of all this is great because it explains the 3 main things with any user/member and doesnt let a user trying to argue with a staff member.

Second of all i really don't think the 3rd part is a problem you can give them a warn for misusing the admin chat and insulting staff. or even a  30 mute/ban but that's what i think. i don't think the rules are too hard to understand users need to use some common sense

Third of all of the racism you have to understand its the internet, plus usually the toxic are caused by kids who play on their mom's computer. 

Finally: the way this is going. we have enough toxic in the internet and the media. if we dont try or do anything about this toxic and racism. our asses will get kicked and this will go all the way down. i feel like im bragging but that is beside the point.

one quote or famous quote i heard was that "if we dont learn from history we will be doomed to repeat it."

4 hours ago, Dale Gribble. said:

first of all this is great because it explains the 3 main things with any user/member and doesnt let a user trying to argue with a staff member.

Second of all i really don't think the 3rd part is a problem you can give them a warn for misusing the admin chat and insulting staff. or even a  30 mute/ban but that's what i think. i don't think the rules are too hard to understand users need to use some common sense

Third of all of the racism you have to understand its the internet, plus usually the toxic are caused by kids who play on their mom's computer. 

Finally: the way this is going. we have enough toxic in the internet and the media. if we dont try or do anything about this toxic and racism. our asses will get kicked and this will go all the way down. i feel like im bragging but that is beside the point.

one quote or famous quote i heard was that "if we dont learn from history we will be doomed to repeat it."

For sure.

Actual though the issue wasn't punishing the player or anything like that. Even when players mini mod, or get muted, they still have access to talk to staff. For obvious reasons. 

Obviously though, as I said, these aren't like call outs cause I think they finna ruin the server or anything, but it really is just something that seems to either happen or not happen at least once a week.

And ya, on to the racism part, it is the internet, and the internet is of course a place where people can be toxic and get away with it, but also within our community we hold rules against it, so it's kinda a issue when people still find ways to throw annoying overused racial slurs/etc in chat, just annoyin.

But I see your point.