totum

totum's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): wow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130130597

Admin that banned you: vL_Billionaire

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban, permanent

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned for autostrafe, admin spectated me for like a minute and decided to ban me, there was no interaction whatsoever and I recorded it. I am not cheating if you want we can go on a global server and I can lj for a bit and we can look up my API stats to see if any detections pop up. Anyways I will link a video of me getting banned. No sound cause I was blasting music, but if you want a version with sound let me know. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMq5RGiXuW0&feature=youtu.be

No worries about the sound! I'm checking the clip that I took now and to me it seemed like you were just gaining tons of speed from a spectators view with mhud, and what tipped me was your LJ PB with a 277 with only 2 strafes. Those two reasons alone permitted me to ban you. However there is a chance that your stat was bugged in our system and it was just a coincidence, so im going ahead and double checking that with our Server Manager @Infra. Give us some time to review and we'll come back to you promptly with an answer!

[Retired Head Admin for CS:GO KZ Climb #1 and KZ Climb #2]

140843107_kzclimb.png.bc988bf4634e176a50570da0918c8f70.png

Alright, it looks like some of your jumpstats (your LJ) was glitched when it was saved to the database - leading to a mistake being made. Apologies!

I will delete your LJ PB so you can set a new one rather than have a glitched PB!

You have been UNBANNED.

If you have any further issues/questions, feel free to hit us up on Discord! (GFL KZ Discord Server or PM me at Infra#0001.)

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png