ChaoticAvenger

ChaoticAvenger's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by ChaoticAvenger

Name: I'm finally a Jedi Master

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:18392738

Banned by: arron

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

I was banned for a week for ghosting, and I wasn't ghosting or communicating information with anyone. I was just playing with a few friends and family, and I joined them shortly after they did, was finishing my FFXIV craft stuff. I had no outside communication with them concerning the game, because I believe that ruins the fun. I'm willing to accept the week ban, but I still believe I was wrongfully banned. I think the term is called "Guilty by association"

Edited by ChaoticAvenger

Posted  Edited by Alexis
9 minutes ago, ChaoticAvenger said:

Name: I'm finally a Jedi Master

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:18392738

Banned by: arron

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

I was banned for a week for ghosting, and I wasn't ghosting or communicating information with anyone. I was just playing with a few friends and family, and I joined them shortly after they did, was finishing my FFXIV craft stuff. I had no outside communication with them concerning the game, because I believe that ruins the fun. I'm willing to accept the week ban, but I still believe I was wrongfully banned. I think the term is called "Guilty by association"

My main issue is that I had sniped one of your friends as a traitor and you constantly spammed how suspicious I was when there was literally no reason to as I was walking around  with my knife out, and then right after you died during the round, but what made it confirm my thoughts is when your other friend randomly KOSed me out of nowhere and I ended up dying to it.

He had no reason to KOS me as not everyone was proven and nobody saw me take a shot.

Edited by Alexis

I honestly didn't even know about that. I only was doing that because you were following me around with a knife, and were following me for quite some time, and it was just me and you. So when someone is just following me for a while I generally find it to be suspicious. I didn't know anything about the KOS or anything like that. I enjoy playing on the server and if there was ghosting happening, I was not privy to it. But I respect your authority and judgement as an Admin, so if you feel your judgement is right I won't make a fuss. I used to Admin for AOD's Movie Battle 2 Servers, so I understand judgement and decision making when it comes to being an admin.

Just now, ChaoticAvenger said:

I honestly didn't even know about that. I only was doing that because you were following me around with a knife, and were following me for quite some time, and it was just me and you. So when someone is just following me for a while I generally find it to be suspicious. I didn't know anything about the KOS or anything like that. I enjoy playing on the server and if there was ghosting happening, I was not privy to it. But I respect your authority and judgement as an Admin, so if you feel your judgement is right I won't make a fuss. I used to Admin for AOD's Movie Battle 2 Servers, so I understand judgement and decision making when it comes to being an admin.

You seem to be genuinely honest about what has transpired and I believe you shall be forgiven, if what you say is true then I believe you should be unbanned for it, and I apologize for any misunderstandings.

That's fair. Like I said, I'm not one to cause a fuss over something like this. But hopefully soon I can join the server again. I was hoping on playing some just now and noticed I was still banned, so I guess I'll have to wait, which is fine. I'm pretty patient and I enjoyed playing on the server a lot, so I have no problems waiting to be able to do so again.

I see no reason not to unban you, admin is okay with it.

Unbanned, see you soon gamer

(Rather, unbanned once I get on Sourcebans to do it)

Achievements