Coomi

Coomi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Coomi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222370430

Admin that banned you: Lawmyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason I was muted in the first place is using a bind that tells traitors to hurry up. They didn't do anything for over a minute and a half and it was getting boring sitting there walking around having nothing to do and the staff, Lawmyl, was not telling them to hurry up. He says it's because they weren't in overtime but I've seen literally EVERY admin do this if almost every other T is dead and the last one refuses to do anything. Also to add to the point I did it FOUR times, I know that somehow counts as spam but even recently (YESTERDAY) did it around 15 times in announcements before overtime. I don't think that should really constitute a permanent mute even with my history, it was nothing major and no one else minded. The staff said to stop and I did so I really don't see the issue with it.

Coomi

After a conversation with several admins, I'm going to accept this appeal. HOWEVER, I am reducing the mute time down to 30 minutes to coincide with the prior two mutes. In the future, let us as admins handle the "Traitors better Trait" situation. Just because one admin spams it or is trigger-happy with it, doesn't make it right. Listen to the admin when they tell you to stop.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

1 hour ago, Coomi said:

He says it's because they weren't in overtime but I've seen literally EVERY admin do this if almost every other T is dead and the last one refuses to do anything.

Which admins? They shouldn't be doing that.