Jump to content
 Share

Ravioli Ravioli

perma e ban on Skrt aka sunny

Recommended Posts

I'm making this post cuz i've seen this kid troll so much that it's actually pissing me off. He comes on specifically when admins aren't on to troll with items cuz he thinks he can get away with it. I don't have proof cuz I don't record when I play but any regular here with a brain knows what this kid does. I mean I played farmhouse a few days ago and for like 4 rounds in a row this man gets the gravity gun and just kills the whole team with it. That actually might be on live action cows stream if an admin wanted proof. Anyways, I like playing during late hours and sunday hours when admins usually aren't on and he just kills any good vibe when he's on. Can something be done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Salad

Filling out this form is the best way to report a player when admins are not online:

https://gflclan.com/forms/153-csgo-zombie-escape-player-report-form/

 

I'd also recommend joining our CS:GO ZE Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/Bkfwg4q

Edited by Salad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


He already got a 3 day eban for item trolling today, permanent punishments are worked up to and not just given immediately. Unfortunately we can only punish him in the future if an admin witnesses the item trolling, or you can provide evidence. We don't have eyes everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, Vauff said:

He already got a 3 day eban for item trolling today, permanent punishments are worked up to and not just given immediately. Unfortunately we can only punish him in the future if an admin witnesses the item trolling, or you can provide evidence. We don't have eyes everywhere.

If sg perm banned him for being toxic why is it even a question. Clearly he’s only here to troll the kid even said it In discord 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Im_not_ninja

BREAKING NEWS: Filthy, obnoxious 𝙎𝙂ZΞ  immigrant tries to get a second chance after being annoying from the day he was born, but fails miserably.

 

 

Edited by Im_not_ninja

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 9/20/2020 at 12:12 PM, Ravioli Ravioli said:

I'm making this post cuz i've seen this kid troll so much that it's actually pissing me off. He comes on specifically when admins aren't on to troll with items cuz he thinks he can get away with it. I don't have proof cuz I don't record when I play but any regular here with a brain knows what this kid does. I mean I played farmhouse a few days ago and for like 4 rounds in a row this man gets the gravity gun and just kills the whole team with it. That actually might be on live action cows stream if an admin wanted proof. Anyways, I like playing during late hours and sunday hours when admins usually aren't on and he just kills any good vibe when he's on. Can something be done?

bro thats cap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Im_not_ninja said:

BREAKING NEWS: Filthy, obnoxious 𝙎𝙂ZΞ  immigrant tries to get a second chance after being annoying from the day he was born, but fails miserably.

 

 

bro ? why people throwing shade on me smh i just want to have fun LMFAO. MAJOR CAP BTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...