edboy

discord ban appeal

Posted  Edited by edboy

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

ed boy#0084

Why were you banned?: spam

Why should you be unbanned?

I think my ban should be reduced to 15 minutes and believe that 1 day was excessive, I'd been warned before but not received a punishment, I was also banned for 2 messages one of which was in the off-topic channel, one was in the general channel and the general one was under 2 lines long. In the guidelines it says the next punishment for minor spam is 15 minutes.

Edited by edboy

I just want to preface this by telling you that guidelines are meant to serve as a rough template for first-time offenders. Just because they're there doesn't mean that mods will strictly follow them down to the t. We can change punishments on the fly if need be. 

You've been warned twice in the past, once for "message spam" and once for "shitposting". The message you posted in two channels, ttt-rot-general and ttt-rot-off-topic, consisted of the term "fucking shit piss" 70 times in your off-topic message, and 23 times in your general message.

I consider that the 24 hour mute is enough for you to understand that maybe posting that wasn't the smartest thing to do. It wasn't funny, it shouldn't have been posted. It was a blatant attempt at spam. Even if it was just two messages, the nature of them as well as their content was clearly meant to be spam.

tl;dr denied, don't spam next time

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~