Lvl 88 Gaius

Hello I'm Gaius

I've been playing on the TTT Rotation server for a few months now so I figured it's about time I introduce myself. I'm Gaius (That's pronounced Guy-us) or sometimes also Alter or Oni Slayer. I've been playing TTT for 6 years now and found this server back in march although I didn't really stick around until a couple of months after when I realized Brae was staffing for this server and had a great evening playing TTT that day.  Beside gmod I also usually play FPS and Strategy games with my top favorites being CSGO, Stellaris, Halo MCC, and the Total war warhammer series. Some other interests of mine which aren't gaming are History, Astronomy, Anime and when I can get motivated Jogging and Drawing. 

I'll see you around on Rot and any other GFL servers I visit.

Hey, @Lvl 88 Gaius.

You've been around for quite some time now. Since March 13. I'm alot newer player on this community.

Nice you joined us a while back 😄 I don't think you need any introduction of this place anymore :P 

Anyways, glad you introduced yourself. I hope you had great time in this server and will have even greater times infront of you!

Stay cool!

Smrize

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to DM me if you ever have any questions. ❤️

On 9/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, Bue. said:

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to DM me if you ever have any questions. ❤️

He has been in this community longer than you haha 😄 😄 

28 minutes ago, Smrize said:

He has been in this community longer than you haha 😄 😄 

I doubt that hahah:)