Shotta

Shotta's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Shotta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531463038

Admin that banned you: Misery

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 Week Ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

So, the whole situation was a big misunderstanding, me and Aiser had no intention to ghost, we only got hyped for the new map that was added to the server to figure out the secrets, and the secret needed a Traitor to be done, so, i got Traitor and i just decided to explore the secret, that was all that happend, there was no intention to actually 'ghost' or team up against innocents, all we did was explore the secret, and since i recently found out that's considered ghosting, i will refrain from doing it, unless we're both traitors, and i assure you i have no intention to ghost or team up in any way with anyone, it was just for the sake of doing the secrets of the map, thank you.

I’ll say roughly the same as I said to Aiser.

First of all there is the ghosting, by telling Aiser your role, which we have already talked about before back in August when I first banned you, for using pms to inform alive players of someone’s role even if the intent was innocent then too. You knew that exchanging info was a no-go with pms.

Secondly it was your choice to shoot someone right infront of you and letting Aiser witness it. Now again as it was said back then it was not with the intent of gaining any unfair advantage or using Aiser as an “asset” to kill people with, it was purely to do the secret and I understand that.

I’ll advise the Managers to either reduce the ban or not change it. I will not recommend a full unban as you were already aware, that you were not permitted to use PMs to exchange in game information, nor any other kind of outside information, as I have already banned you for it before, which lead to the restriction of PMs between dead & alive players.

@Waylon Smithers @Yogpod

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png