nomin

nomin's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): ⓃⓄⓂ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:505060398

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi,

I've been playing surf on your servers for a while, got accomplished. I never KZ or have any appeal to do so, I had a friend over who does play KZ and I let him play on my pc while I made food, idk what TF he was  thinking, but he put on some sort of script for KZ to make him Z hop better(?) either way, he called me back to a server ban by console, I'm assuming for using a script. I will never let him play again, and you can check my history, I'm a surf player whos never  touched KZ. I understand my account is my responsibility, but this was an honest mess up, and I would love a second chance. id be fine just being banned from KZ, I just love the surf community, a lot of people know me and its gonna suck to not be able to talk or surf with them for a month because my friend was being stupid. I hope you can consider my appeal.

Thank you, 

-Nom 

Posted  Edited by Infra - Edit Reason: clarification.

Hey!

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently globally banned from all KZ servers part of the Global-KZ network for cheating. You can find more information about your specific ban here. If you want to be unbanned, you will need to have an accepted ban appeal to the KZ Global Team: https://forum.gokz.org/p/player-rules

Because of this, and the fact that your friend is admitting to cheating, I will not be lifting your one month ban from GFL. You will have to wait out your ban before being able to play on other GFL servers - however, your global ban from KZ Climb will not be lifted without an accepted appeal from the KZ Global Team. Please keep in mind that attempting to evade this ban, even on the surf server, will result in your GFL ban becoming permanent.

If you have any more questions, you can reach me on Discord - Infra#0001 or on the GFL KZ Discord Server.

You may re-appeal this ban if you get an accepted ban appeal from the KZ Global Team.

Denied.

Edited by Infra
clarification.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png