GravityClownz

GravityClownz's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): PassDeBeef

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542073280

Admin that banned you: Soolee

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute/slay

Why should you be unbanned?

She muted me cause i said she was a T (she was) and i called her a sissy (as a joke) she got triggered (as a idiot) and also when someone fired at her she insta healed in the air also someone ment to forgive me soolee knew and slayed me anyway bad mod 

Capture.PNG

Posted  Edited by Bae

The gag was for you causing harassment & targeting. I didn't only gag you for harassing me, but you also did it towards another player, I believe the name was Poggy. You and the others kept telling us to stfu because we're woman and children.  And you got two or more players to target and harass me while I did nothing the entire time. All I did on the round before which was calling KOS on Pluto who was a traitor. And then when the innocent lost. You and few others players started mic spamming that I need to get off the server when I literally just got on. Saying all sorts of unnecessary information. I was never shot in the first place either, so either you or someone else was KOSing off skins or not. But I didn't get damaged at all. But you and a bunch of players kept HIGH Susing me or KOSing me every single round. Not only that, you told every player to KOS me whether I'm traitor or Innocent and if I didn't actually do anything traitorous, you would still following me the entire round. 

Before the report even happened, I explained to you multiple times in chat using the csay command, to file admin reports through forums. You refused and kept arguing with me. You continued to act immature after I told you follow the rules. It's not that hard simply be respectful towards players whether female, male, transgender, children, etc. But no, you rather be toxic. I upgraded it to six hours because that was the correct amount that I'm supposed to do. You had multiple comms for mic spam and they're very recent. So if you can't even follow that rule, what do you expect me to do when you can't even follow the harassment/disrespect rule? 

As for the part where you circled "won't help" which you took things out of context. I was talking to another player who was harassing our trial admin, Envy. Although he doesn't care, but it's disrespectful that the player doesn't show any sort of respect to what we do to keep this server enjoyable. They were being toxic and racist and refused to the follow the rules. You were protecting them from getting in trouble. They already gotten caught by the manager, who was secretly watching. But no, you rather blame everything on me and Envy for abusing our powers when we're trying our best to rid of the players who can't simply follow a rule.

As for the report, you weren't slain at all. The report was closed by Envy because you false reported. As for another other reports that was against you from anyone whether by me, envy, or another player, was legitimate. None of the slays were false if it was against you. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• Ben locked this topic