y3ssr01

admin banning for no reason

today i was playing on this server i was having fun with some people but a admin called CIA tried to ruin my night first of all it started when i killed a innocent who tries to drop down from a high distance he didn't report me and he was laughing CIA did what? makes me unabled to play a round i was like okay maybe it was a glitch or smth after that some players montioned that someone called "x" that he killed someone i tried to find him and i killed him he said that s okay and he didn't reported me as well, admin was like hey i wanna this dude so can someone please explane to me what happen exactly i just downloeded this game and this is actually my 7.6 hrs has been spended on this server as well and i like it even i play with 200ms

20201104230747_1.jpg

Is this supposed to be a ban appeal or a staff report? To me it sounds like your trying to do a staff report but your explanation is worded extremely weird and I can't understand what you're trying to say. 

However from looking at the picture it shows that you had killed to many innocents, detectives, or traitors whatever the case may be. Because it is a karma ban it is only a temporary 24 hour ban.