Punished by:

no idea doesn't say

Reason for the punishment:

no idea doesn't say

Why should your punishment be revoked?

didn't do shit, ban doesn't say the reason or who banned me

ZeVAxiV.png

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

I was the one that banned you. The videos below, recorded by Rosa, very clearly show that you were looking suspicious, and that you were seeing people through walls, which usually doesn't happen. On top of that, multiple people accused you and claim that you were using cheats. With the evidence that I saw, along with the people that also backed that up, I decided to ban you. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCioqn4jE9T-WhA5dURDST-S7_eZxxWp7

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Count Sexulus

Timestamp where I was looking at people through walls because I'm not seeing it, also this is a gamemode where shit like radar exists. Who were the "multiple people"? Also, don't trust anything Rosalina says because they have a massive grudge against me, no surprise they're trying to get me banned also

yeah on that second video i was survivalist i literally had a radar, rosalina is trying to get me banned over nothing lmao

Edited by Count Sexulus

Posted  Edited by Dragoon - Edit Reason: Extra space between "With" and "People" in #1

1: I wouldn't understand why she has a massive grudge against you, but at the same time, it's not just her that was saying things. It was multiple people on the server who agreed, as you can probably see in the chat, along with people on the voice chat.
2: A Radar only refreshes every 30 Seconds, and with how often you looked down at the floor, it just seems as if you know where they're going to go in advance, and it looks unnatural. Sorry, but it really looks like you're using cheats to me.

Edited by Dragoon
Extra space between "With" and "People" in #1

[Signature]

Achievements

1: They're fucking salty at the way I play and they hate me to death, saying shit about me on the mic all the time, all because I jump in combat. Lrn2aim I6aljTV.png

2: On the second video when paradox was hyping up me "walling" like some insane youtube vlogger, that was around when my radar pinged, I saw they were in basement T room so I hung around there to see if they would jump down through vent, I know that T room has multiple different teleports. The reason I went to the elevator was because I heard it coming, I thought it was coming up (which is why I SLAM mine the room before the guy is even there). After it sounded again I knew he was coming

Also I can upload my Shadowplay but I need to cut out all the parts where I'm in a friend's private discord and upload to streamable

Edited by Count Sexulus

Posted  Edited by Arson With The Numbers - Edit Reason: Grammar
28 minutes ago, Count Sexulus said:

Timestamp where I was looking at people through walls because I'm not seeing it, also this is a gamemode where shit like radar exists. Who were the "multiple people"? Also, don't trust anything Rosalina says because they have a massive grudge against me, no surprise they're trying to get me banned also

I was there for a lot of this, but I didn't have recording software installed at the time. In the 2nd video it's more evident, the amount of times you look directly a persons name-tag, even when they moved before your radar would have reasonably reset is very suspicious.
You also visibly had 0 recoil when using the H.U.G.E in the first video, your aim locked on their head(I slowed the video as slow as I could, it really looks like auto adjusting) Also in the first video, you bee-lined straight for the person you needed to kill, but radar doesn't show peoples names (and proof that shows you knew who you were going after, you threw a discombobualtor to discombobulate them before even seeing who it was.)
Also, while Rosa may have a grudge against you, but I've played with Rosa for a long time, and worked alongside her as an admin for a while too, trying to get someone banned even though they did nothing wrong is the opposite of her character.  Rosa is a very stubborn person when it comes to rules.
Furthermore, several people had expressed that you were hacking before Dragoon even came on, I just couldn't ban you because I didn't have recording software installed.

13 minutes ago, Count Sexulus said:

The reason I went to the elevator was because I heard it coming, I thought it was coming up (which is why I SLAM mine the room before the guy is even there). After it sounded again I knew he was coming

While I would believe you, because this is plausible, you looked directly at their name when they got to the elevator, which you made no mention of your radar showing. 

13 minutes ago, Count Sexulus said:

Also I can upload my Shadowplay but I need to cut out all the parts where I'm in a friend's private discord and upload to streamable

Please do, if this is a mistake then that would be the thing that could fix it.

Edited by Arson With The Numbers
Grammar

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Vid: https://www.dropbox.com/s/agwggt7ejj9ytd8/rosalinashits.mp4?dl=0

3 hours ago, Arson With The Numbers said:

You also visibly had 0 recoil when using the H.U.G.E in the first video, your aim locked on their head(I slowed the video as slow as I could, it really looks like auto adjusting)

1. I just have good aim, check my gmod hours I've been playing TTT since like 2013-2014

2. The HUGE is stupidly OP on TTT2 anarchy that one's on you guys

While I would believe you, because this is plausible, you looked directly at their name when they got to the elevator, which you made no mention of your radar showing.

Elevator sound happens at 6:15, then makes the movement sound at 6:20 which I clearly react to

Also, while Rosa may have a grudge against you, but I've played with Rosa for a long time, and worked alongside her as an admin for a while too, trying to get someone banned even though they did nothing wrong is the opposite of her character.  Rosa is a very stubborn person when it comes to rules.

That's cool but it's been a "grudge" for several weeks now, it's kind of obsessive.

Edited by Count Sexulus

Posted  Edited by Arson With The Numbers
5 hours ago, Count Sexulus said:

2. The HUGE is stupidly OP on TTT2 anarchy that one's on you guys

Yeah ill concede that the huge is OP, I thought it was the same as the one I'm used to with high recoil.
I'll look into the rest later, i'm very tired rn.

Edited by Arson With The Numbers

Made by @Clavers

I have looked back over everything since then, a few times, sorry this is so late.
I believe that this could have just been a misunderstanding, however, I am not too familiar with hacks, so I'm not completely sure. 
And, as this is not my ban, @Dragoon should look back over this and say what they think. It is possible this could have just been try-harding.

Made by @Clavers

After reviewing the footage, I've decided that I will be removing the ban. Yeah, it looks suspicious, but it's possible that this could be a misunderstanding, as Arson said. Anyway, I'm sorry for this incident, however, I hope that this was just a situation that was just a mistake. Enjoy returning to the server.

[Signature]

Achievements

• Ben locked this topic