Adam_Aussie

Adam_Aussie's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Adam_Aussie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9489622

Admin that banned you: Server?

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I planted a c4 for 10 minutes as an innocent and someone tried to defuse it, blowing up a whole bunch of other innos. Not really my fault if someone is foolish enough to disarm a 10 minute fuse...

Posted  Edited by Misery

Hi. 

I was responsible for your ban, planting a c4 as an innocent is a equally foolish idea, as you are held accountable for the kills in logs, as well as in karma. The person who defused the c4 should not be punished as they could be blissfully unaware who planted it, or new to the game, and unaware of the higher fail risk with a c4 with a higher time. So please do not plant c4s for any reason, as you are solely held accountable for the kills of the c4.

I'll talk to the managers about your ban

Edited by Misery

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

well it used to be 10 didn't know it was 5 now?

That ban reason doesn't make any sense....if some new person doesn't understand how to play it's not my fault, can I please be unbanned now? I've seen blatant mass rdming trolls get less punishment! I planted the c4 as a harmless joke, I should at least get a warning before a week ban.

Posted  Edited by Misery

I'm all for unbanning you tbh, but you killed 4 people and damaged 3 other players. I would hardly call that a "harmless joke".

image.png.60a42d26edf4707e5806ee434557120f.png

Real talk just don't plant c4s as innocent. As for the appeal I leave it up to Waylon, who'll give you an answer when he is avaliable.

Edited by Misery

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

After speaking with Waylon we've decided to reduce your ban, from a week to 3 day ban. 

In the future, just don't plant c4s as innocent for any reason.

This appeal can be closed and moved now.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png