atakesurf

atakesurf's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): squirrel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:538672983

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Me, aura, and a couple others were playing the map surf_highlands in the expert surf server. Aura was reaching a 40 minute time on the map and was so close to completing it but there was only a minute left of the map's duration and there were no vips or admins to vote extend the map. I abused the privilege of the call admin command for an unnecessary calladmin message asking for an admin to come on to the server and extend the map. I know that there is not a justification for my use of the call admin command but I was only using it to help a fellow member of the community complete one of his goals on the server.

We don't usually ban for day (even though we used to however) for calling admin for vote extends. There is one thing you or others can do if a map is wanting to be extending and that is by getting VIP. Doesn't hurt to ask VIP's if you know them to extend (if they want to) but it's not something worth calling admin for at all. I'll remove the ban and issue a day silence. Please don't call admin again unless an admin is needed, extending isn't a reason. Thanks!