australia person

australia person's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: australia person

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:242110257

Banned by: Miles

Ban Reason: Trolling/Toxic/Previous Mutes

Why should you be unbanned

Im not pleading for mercy im just saying how is was. I joined TTT rotation and I asked a dude “r u srs” and I said it multiple times until I was threatened by Miles to stop saying r u srs. Even in context this is admin abuse I was not being toxic until I got furious at the fact that I had been gagged and muted for saying r u srs. What rule am I breaking by continually saying r u srs, its just complete bullshit that you would employee such a unprofessional admin. In what reality is saying “r u srs” a toxic phase. It is obviously Miles perception of me saying it that he took it too such offense I was just having fun. Like what you do when u play games. I seek justice for this and a ungag and unmute for such a prefound matter. 

Once you started saying it, you didn't stop for a good 5 minutes until I gagged you. Before I gagged, I asked several times for you to stop. After that, you started typing it in chat until I muted you. While you were muted and gagged you dmed people it. Once you got unmuted and ungagged you did it again. Once those were up you still insisted on saying it. This is what you would call "Spamming" I gave you plenty of chances to stop and you refused to listen to any of them. Many other people were annoyed with what you were doing and tried muting you and that didn't work for them. The phrase itself is not toxic. The constant spamming of it at anyone who would respond in any kind of way is the part that is toxic. You were trying to annoy people the whole time. You even said that doing so was fun. It was not fun for everyone else involved. Bans, mutes, and gags are for the benefit of the server. I can't let you annoy a portion of the players on the server so that you alone can have fun.

Considering how you were warned multiple times, you still spammed chat, on other occasions you were toxic enough to warrant a gag. I don't think you are genuine at all with your ban appeal. Also you having fun doesn't mean that everyone is having fun with you, spamming something can become very annoying to a lot of people. You were "Threatened" by Miles, you got warned, I wouldn't consider that a threat. 

Here is a quick look at your infractions, you have 13 infractions, you'd think after the first warn and gag/mute you would learn but apparently not in your case.image_2020-11-13_221109.thumb.png.2e0bd36b65044168e030ef96ceabc2dc.png

With that being said, your appeal is denied. You can appeal again in a year.

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif