Drelek

Drelek Admin Application

Name: Drelek
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37775708
Play-time: 46 hrs

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to be an admin because I've been playing on the server for a while now and I think I have a very good grasp on the rules and I could make a positive contribution to the team. Also, it REALLY IRKS ME when somebody breaks the rules and I don't get my free day.
Why should we accept you?: I've got a lot of buds on the GFL team and I am a loyal and law-abiding player on the server.
Extra information: Shoutout to iDroidz for being the reason I wanna be an admin. He is, truly, the greatest role model to ever grace the GFL servers.

Posted  Edited by Infiltrator

Neutral, I have seen you on the server at times, and you know the rules etc., but I don't know you that well.

Here is what you can improve on:

• Be active on the forums, and get to know people outside the Jailbreak community.
  • File reports.
  • Get to know most of the admins on the server.
  • Come with suggestions for the server.

Thanks,

Aurelien

Edited by Infiltrator

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements