Soviet

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: GFL main server

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Sovi#1805

Why were you banned?: Posting a lewd emoji (It was a global emote)

Why should you be unbanned?

Well, we've been down this road before. And I'm sorry that I keep acting like a fool after all the times mods have told me to stop, and it is a little humiliating asking for an unban for the 2nd (3rd?) time. I don't try to insult anyone or harass people on the server, but sometimes I can get careless with what I say which is something I need to be more cautious of. When I first joined, well quite frankly, the server was somewhat toxic. Not completely but it was noticeable. But now it has matured and grown, and I have not, not as much as I want to and I realize I need to be more mature in order to be apart of this community.
However, the reason I was banned was because of a global emote, which I can't use anymore (And I'm not really willing to buy Nitro). So, I would like to present an... ultimatum of sorts to the mods and staff: If I act out and do, say, or go against one of the rules that would be worthy of a ban, I will not ask to join the server again or any GFL related servers.
But Ironically, I want to be more involved with you guys, because I have my own computer now. This is my last ban appeal as it stands. Thank you for considering this.

Your infractions were never properly logged, as it turns out that it is invalid. Your mute will be expired upon re-joining the Main Discord, and I'd like to caution you to be careful next time, and I advise to read the Discord Rules:

Appeal closed. 

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic