Jaxy

Jaxy's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): FBI

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22326522

Admin that banned you: Rageonic

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): gag

Why should you be unbanned?

i should be ungagged because i have learnt my lesson to stop being rude and to take a chill pill and to realise that its just a game and to not take it to the heart i am also very sorry for the way i acted yesterday and i will never act like this every again thankyou for reading this appeal

I didn't gag you, @Spazzin did.

Even then, I appreciate your apology, but I was there when you were gagged and we told you multiple times to chill and calm down. You ignored this and Spazzin banned you accordingly. Even though you apologized, if Spazzin decides to ungag/reduce your gag, I still feel you should be gagged for a time because of how many offenses you made in a single day. 

Denied 

Literally most of your gags are from 1 day and you seemed to learn nothing from them. The first thing I see when I join the server is you being gagged. Checked your comms and see that you had about 6 or 7 gags, all from the same day. I wasn't going to perm gag, but as soon as your gag ended you were back to being toxic and using slurs. Also you're a member, so you should know better.

Unless a higherup decide any differently, this can be closed. Give it maybe a month or so before making another appeal for this gag