Music Note

Music Note's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Music Note

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:201478696

Admin that banned you: Unknown?

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I am unsure as to why I was realistically banned in the first place...?
"Disconnect: [GFLBans] You are banned from this server."

Is the message I receive when I attempt to join, beyond that, I can only assume this happened due to a skill disparity which was believed to be some type of cheats... This, coupled with a UK ping (average of like 130? ish?) I imagine did not look very legitimate in spectator and I was banned? (Speculation on my behalf, I may have broken another rule, but I was not informed regardless)
Unfortunately as my Shadowplay only captures a few minutes, I wasn't able to accumulate much evidence as to me not cheating. But I hope what I could actually gather of !dm fights is enough.

I hope you re-consider as I was having actually a very fun time on the server till the incident.

Evidence to the contrary of sentence - https://youtu.be/xQzuITV-uPg

Not exactly knowing how your anti-cheat works, take this with a pinch of salt, but I would disagree.
I was playing on the server for multiple map changes and didn't really variate my playstyle at all and yet it chose to ban me then? Seems unlikely, but of course I am not proficient or knowledgeable with what you run exactly, so it is hard to say with certainty.

Hey there, due to trying to avoid making our anti-cheat obsolete, I will not be giving you the logs that prove of you using third-party programs. All of the evidence was given to the Manager, Division Leader and Director of Tech.  However, the reasoning for the late ban was an error in the anti-cheat.  Going to have to deny this appeal, sorry!