Plaid Daddy

PlaidDaddy TTT Vanilla Server Manager Application

Posted  Edited by Plaid Daddy

Steam Name: Don't need to ask

Steam ID: Check steam

Hours Played: a few

What is your time zone?: The future, baby

Have you fully read the rules and understand them?: Like many TTT vanilla patrons, no

Why do you want to be an server manager?:

Upon inspection, vanilla is in need of more up to date methods of server management, and I, my fellow game boys and game boys disguised as game girls, am the solution. To start, I have an I.Q. of 3000, going beyond that of the average Among Us player of the modern world, making my decision making not only beyond god-like, but ascending even further beyond as well. I also have 10 super computers in my basement ultra mega lab, capable of creating a server large enough for 10 giga-tillion users, making for a maximum TTT experience. But, that's not all, security is of top priority, first and for most, I have medically implanted hyper sensitive mind reading sensors promptly in my ass, that not only ban RDMers and cheaters, but scans their neuro brainwaves for even the slightest thought of committing such felonies, and issuing punishment immediately equal to the thought going through their mind that very second. And if that isn't enough to win you over, if that doesn't assure my immediate promotion, doesn't beg for bj's and moeney flying out of wallets to fund me and my genius, I also have a private 18+ snap and only fans dedicated to me eating straight cereal with my penis for all my voted backers.

Do you have any experience with SAM and administration in general?: Sam's a swell guy, Administration is kinda a dick tho.

Do you have any sponsors?: PlaidDaddy

Edited by Plaid Daddy

plaiddaddy1.thumb.png.97d4885e6e29572527d67db8efa9d545.png

+1

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Just now, Yogpod said:

cat_256.png.18cf166db8409b816c7ff85a2c50c38d.png

cat_240.png.45ac35e7c03ceb0ae097939b3f80df60.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

"Whose woods these are I think I know.   
His house is in the village though;   
He will not see me stopping here   
To watch his woods fill up with snow.   

My little horse must think it queer   
To stop without a farmhouse near   
Between the woods and frozen lake   
The darkest evening of the year.   

He gives his harness bells a shake   
To ask if there is some mistake.   
The only other sound’s the sweep