B i m b y

B i m b y's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): katie uwu ;3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86320228

Admin that banned you: Hani

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban "Cheating"

Why should you be unbanned?

Dear GFL,

I was banned for "[ROTAC] Cheating" which i don't know how to cheat or anything. I've been playing this GFL Minecraft server for months. I understand that if you look at my profile i have a vac ban from CSGO. The reason for the vac ban is linked account which my brother let his friend borrow his account. This server is the only game i can play right now. I have been changing my name alot so people might be thinking i'm new and that i'm aimbotting or hacking. I just want to say that I'm being misunderstood for cheating or hacking. I never massed rdm like some of aimbotters that was seen in the server. Even though i am being misunderstood i still want to say that I'm truly sorry for whatever reason.

Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the person reading this. I understand if you don't trust my ban appeal. I'll wait until the ban is expired.

Sincerely yours,

B i m b y

(katie uwu ;3)

Just now, Loke said:

Hello @B i m b y,

I am collecting and reviewing logs, could you walk me through what actions were being performed prior to the ban?

I don't really know what i did to get banned.. All i did was just snipe people mostly some people standing still (including you) and i think the most suspicious one is i sniped a person (A Doughnut) which is he was hiding under the table with chairs blocking him.. I checked for openings which only revealed his head. I'm really sorry if this information isn't enough its all i can remember.