Duck.

TTT Rotation Christmas Update

Posted  Edited by Duck.

hyGmbm8.jpg?1

I originally posted this as a Discord Update but it may reach more players here sooooo and totally not stolen from @Serenity

Introducing the GFL TTT Rotation Christmas Update!

Featuring a flurry of new maps, a new pointshop category, some new addons and a new (harmless) weapon.

Christmas Pointshop

Spoiler

Choose between 9 new models, a new hat and 5 new trails!

886gh9v.png

The playermodels range in price from FREE (Santa) and 250. Rather, those are the two prices.

O0AS6Sf.png

I can't find any other xmas hats to save my life.

umUjJcI.png

There are 5 unique trails to choose from in this update.

New Maps:

Spoiler

ttt_alstoybarnxmas

jHXhAjc.jpg

ttt_christmasbowling_v1a

bjlFmIQ.jpg

ttt_christmas_bungalow

8wuyakL.jpg

ttt_christmas_pool_v1d

Q0dz94M.jpg

ttt_christmastown

YYCTD3C.jpg

ttt_xmas_nipperhouse

bNHswsP.jpg

Jukebox!

Spoiler

Request and listen to songs with your fellow terrorists! It's able to be disabled clientside by typing !stop and you can skip songs by typing !skipsong

DkfO35w.png

Snowballs!

Spoiler

You now spawn with one snowball during preparing, and one per round! It does no damage, just a fun lil weapon to lob at your mates. (This had a rough start, where it happened to turn people to snowmen and yeet people into the sky, as well as play Christmas Songs when hit by them. They've been fixed now though, so heh)

znJCTHo.jpg

New Christmas End Round Songs

Spectator Deathmatch!

Spoiler

Originally removed due to lag way back in the day, Spectator Deathmatch is back and ready to play! Just die and type !dm and go ahead and kill more people again.

MUJvOTU.jpg

And that's all! Join us by clicking this link: steam://connect/92.119.148.9:27015

Merry Christmas to all of GFL!

Edited by Duck.

Achievements