Willay

Willay's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Willay

Steam Name(s): Willay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68230639

Admin that banned you: MooTheCow

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I could go on about the typical stuff you'll see on these appeals (the explanation, the apology, the "thank you for considering my ban appeal", etc.) but I really don't know how much I can provide here.

I was banned two and a half years ago, and know practically nothing about the situation in question outside of the ban reason, which seems to be Mass RDM. I won't lie, I was a hardcore Mass RDMer when I first started Gmod. I was just an angsty kid looking for his fix of testosterone by killing little kids on TTT servers. I was banned from countless servers then, most of which are six feet under including good ol' Moat Gaming. I've changed a lot since then. I'm currently a Global Admin and Senior Developer for another Gmod network, and I'm also much less of a fucking idiot. 

Let me reiterate, I'm already a part of an active Gmod network, and have been for years. My interest in playing on Gmod servers (even our own) is basically gone at this point, but your network contains more than just Gmod servers, and it would be nice to play on your other gameservers. I'd particularly like to partake in your CS:GO servers, but because you work on a global ban system it seems, I don't have much of a choice but appeal this ass-old Gmod ban. At the very least, I'd like to kill off any bad blood I may have with your network. Even though I'm one ban in a sea of thousands I'm sure, as a representative and face of another gaming network, it's indecent carrying so much baggage with other networks in the Gmod space.

I hope that explains my stance on the situation. Pardon the sincere lack of professionalism here. It's currently 3:30 in the morning and my brain is fried from a fun-filled college finals season. 

If you have any questions, I'll try my best to keep track of this application, but the fastest way to get a hold of me is through Discord. Willay#1777 is my name, and my dm's are open.

Edited by Willay