[GFL]Pandabeargamer

Theory Of Space Travel

Space travel something we are trying to reach for years to come. What is space travel is it just moving through space at 100mph or can it be at the speed of light? There is missing puzzles about space and what it truly is. All we can do is have theories, what are the theories? If we imagine space as a wave of water is it possible to achieve high speeds by bending and changing it's level? Like a surfer on a wave, or can we just simply rip it and see the other side and walk through like a paper being folded in half to connect. Space is like fabric it can bend, move, and stretch but how do we know it does this how do we not know it's just dark matter something we don't know yet and if it's possible to use dark matter in travel. Space is never ending if we where made from the big bang how do we not know if it happened across the galaxy? What elements are out there what can they be only time will know.

A1WB83VWSFL.png

I think you'd really like the book "Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.  I've seen a lot of evidence first hand that science works even the really strange stuff like quantum mechanics where they say things can be both a particle and wave, and talks about time relativity.  Something that pops up on my unreliable news sources very often is about the universe is expanding.  What makes this really interesting is that it's like showing up to a crime scene and looking at the ballistics; the detectives look at who fired the weapon and where the bullet ended up, etc.  I've overly simplified it, but the university is like that too: They suspect pieces of it all came from one spot something so tight and small its volume was zero at one point (infinite density) and now it is pushing outwards... if they could reverse engineer it then they might be able to tell us more about our origins and where it all began at least from a measurable moment (everything before the big bang is apparently irrelevant).  Stephen Hawking does mention the idea of it possibly slinging back and start shrinking back to its origins, which I'm not sure if that would be a problem.

I'm not sure about the fabric and wave thing.  That sounds like science fiction :P I don't remember where that came from or maybe it was from a movie.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I think you'd really like the book "Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.  I've seen a lot of evidence first hand that science works even the really strange stuff like quantum mechanics where they say things can be both a particle and wave, and talks about time relativity.  Something that pops up on my unreliable news sources very often is about the universe is expanding.  What makes this really interesting is that it's like showing up to a crime scene and looking at the ballistics; the detectives look at who fired the weapon and where the bullet ended up, etc.  I've overly simplified it, but the university is like that too: They suspect pieces of it all came from one spot something so tight and small its volume was zero at one point (infinite density) and now it is pushing outwards... if they could reverse engineer it then they might be able to tell us more about our origins and where it all began at least from a measurable moment (everything before the big bang is apparently irrelevant).  Stephen Hawking does mention the idea of it possibly slinging back and start shrinking back to its origins, which I'm not sure if that would be a problem.

I'm not sure about the fabric and wave thing.  That sounds like science fiction :P I don't remember where that came from or maybe it was from a movie.

Thank you for the view, the concept about the wave was from a lecture, a theory on the possibility of travel through space.