Deformed Luigi

Deformed Luigi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Deformed Luigi

SteamID: 76561198872342195

Admin that banned you: Hani

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for being warned 3 times, but the warns were kinda dumb in my opinion. I kinda know i'm not gonna be unbanned, but I still dont understand how these are against the rules. I propkilled a traitor which I get is against the rules, even though he didn't report me and didn't even care. The second time was from telling a guy to propkill me, which I read the motd to find out if it was against the rules, I didn't see anything. The third time I just picked up a prop that was behind someone and it did 5 damage. All of these reasons seem pretty weak in my opinion because I wasn't reported by anyone for it and the rules I supposedly broke (the last two), I don't think are even rules, and if they are they just seem stupid. To be honest, i'm not even going to look at this again because I don't think i'm gonna play ttt for a while anyways, but I just think this stuff is dumb.

You were warned three times. I heard you saying while dead that you're just going to keep doing it to another member of the community despite having already gotten previous warnings given by @HowIRageotic.  You also were trying to instigate others to prop kill.

If you don't agree with the rules then make a suggestion. Even if you're not reported btw, it's still against the rules. Also the third instance of you doing it, I watched a death scene and saw that you were trying to actively prop kill the person, but failed and only did the 5 damage. I have it recorded.

This is on you for actively/purposely not listening.

I warned you three times and Hani warned you once. Then, you were banned. You said it yourself that you didn't care about being warned or banned because you only play our server "once a week". You frequently cause problems so I don't think your ban should be appealed. If all you do on our server is plan to cause problems, then please don't join. 

Posted  Edited by Deformed Luigi

Well that's kinda why i'm not gonna play on this server anymore, because I stopped propkilling and I was just messing with this guy who hates me and tries to get me warned all the time, then also if i tried to propkill that guy it would've done more than 5 damage, I would've spun really fast meaning he would've died unless I missed. Every time I try to mess around with people who don't care, the admins feel the need to intervene which is why I don't like the server. I tell a guy to kill me, warn, I get into a propfight with someone who didn't care and wanted to join, warn, I pick up a prop and damage someone even though I didn't try to propkill them and they don't report me, warn. Some of the admins on this server act like this their job and something terrible is gonna happen if people have fun and don't affect others. Welp, i'm out of here everyone it's been nice.

Edited by Deformed Luigi