oslo

oslo's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): markeith the watermelon picker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46059776

Admin that banned you: olliemas

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

So I was proven and picked up a jihad. Olliemas was kosd and I was running around trying to find him to kill him with jihad, which I did and accidentally took out 2 other innos and he banned me for mass rdm. He was kosd so technically it was 2 accidental kills which isnt mass rdm. Yall needa check the salty power tripper

I went and reviewed the logs:

In the given situation Olliemas was proven and had gained an Ak-47 from a dead T, to which they were then attacked by an innocent who assumed they were T because of the AK, and Olliemas then defended themselves and killed the innocent. Which is why I guess you thought they were a T. I could not find any proof that Olliemas was kosed, and even then, they were already proven which is why the group around him did not kill him for killing an innocent in self-defense. Your decision to jihad got them all killed, and I stand by the ban is fair. If you wanted to kill Olliemas you should have probably used means, that were not a threat to everyone else around him.

If you have any issues with a member of staff abusing their mandate, you should file an abuse report on said individual. As for now: I stand by the ban was just, and you devolving to insults is not quite alright. The ban will remain, please reconsider your conduct for the future.

Thanks for appealing anyway, this appeal can now be closed.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png