Ava

Ava's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Ava

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:523345566

Admin that banned you: Admin Rod

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I sincerely apologize that I used it for real , everything I do comes from a teacher of my subject, I applied it to my work. Mousewheel Scroll Jump Bind I realize everything I do has caused the rule to be broken, I honestly apologize and hope to reduce the time, I will not use it for bhop purposes again. Here is the source video of my teacher : https://www. facebook.com/452597191434089/videos/295963811489227/ 

Although it is not a script, it originated from my mouse. It is a tool to customize the scroll sensitivity here is name: Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced. Please forgive me and thanks vrm 

Hi Ava, yesterday @DeathNote and myself noticed you hyperscrolling. When we both warned you in chat you left the server which made us assume you got the message. Now today you came back and continued to use your hyperscroll mouseweheel. @rod brought this to our attention and so I told him to give you a 1 day ban. To be clear, you are allowed to bind your mousewheel to jump, but not when the mousewheel can spin endlessly as that essentially allows you to autobhop. 

-Sneaky

Hi @Sneaky Weazel , thanks for noticed me . I rarely chat or say anything so i'm really sorry I didn't pay attention to the prompt . If I paid attention, I would immediately stop the child scrolling to jump . It's all my fault, I'm sorry and I won't be using the sensitivity correction unit again. 
Thank you and Best wishes health to you guys. ❤️

Posted  Edited by DeathNote

Sneaky is right. We did give you a warning(I do remember that it was on dreamin map), and I think you replied "xd?" However, doing this again sends a message that you really don't want to follow the rules. The 1 day ban is a good punishment. Make sure when your ban expires to not use hyperscroll again. 

Edited by DeathNote

Thank you @DeathNote ,Sorry my English is not good because I am Vietnamese people 
I certainly, this will not happen again and i will do a skill-based jump without using any aids 

Thank you guys for always supporting me 🤗